Enough of the cape shit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Somewhere there is a girl without her father while he is drunk watching comic book movies and seething about politics.

1664320760666.png

1664320776324.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"this scene still fucks"

Is that like that one character from Silicon Valley who said "this guy fucks"? I mean what else could that mean? Pat is such a dork.
He thinks being called a dork,nerd,geek is endearing. Pat isnt smart and doesnt even qualify for being called any of those. We saw his grades. He never read xmen comics. He is an idiot and he hates that trolls have been exposing his stupidity for years. I call him a stupid idiot because thats what he is.

Will Tate

Oven March
Not a single person would have only that scene for context on the first X-Men movies, you fake fan simpleton. HURR DURR if you just watch this part Magneto is the hero, shut the fuck up.
Also, he's telling on himself here. "If you never read the comics you'd think Magneto is the hero," then goes on to say Magneto is the hero. Fuckin moron. Post a picture your comic book collection, faggot, instead of trying to tie some insincere, faux devotion into your anti-fascist ACAB faggotry. And stop being fat.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Not a single person would have only that scene for context on the first X-Men movies, you fake fan simpleton. HURR DURR if you just watch this part Magneto is the hero, shut the fuck up.
Also, he's telling on himself here. "If you never read the comics you'd think Magneto is the hero," then goes on to say Magneto is the hero. Fuckin moron. Post a picture your comic book collection, faggot, instead of trying to tie some insincere, faux devotion into your anti-fascist ACAB faggotry. And stop being fat.
That's it right there. "If you never read the X-Men" ... oh, you mean like you, Pat? Pat has never read a comic book before or since, and probably never even watched the X-Men Animated series, but here he'll try to pose as an OG comic book fan for imaginary Twitter cred.

If the MCU never happened, Pat would be dismissive of comic books and comic book fans; likely calling them "incels". But since Marvel movies are the Fast and Furious for fat people, he's going to LARP as an expert.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Isn't that the point of Magneto and Professor Xavier? One who believed a better future for the mutants was through peace while the other believed it was through genocide?

It really shows the duality of mutants.

Will Tate

Oven March
That's it right there. "If you never read the X-Men" ... oh, you mean like you, Pat? Pat has never read a comic book before or since, and probably never even watched the X-Men Animated series, but here he'll try to pose as an OG comic book fan for imaginary Twitter cred.

If the MCU never happened, Pat would be dismissive of comic books and comic book fans; likely calling them "incels". But since Marvel movies are the Fast and Furious for fat people, he's going to LARP as an expert.
I've said before that if Hooligans ever hosts a comic book trivia night I will take the red-eye to Milwaukee just to push Pat's shit in. He's the embodiment of everything I hate about this newbie nerd fandom, watches a few movies and thinks he's on my level when I've been going to the comic book store by my house every Wednesday (what's the significance of Wednesday, Pat?) since I was 15. I'm Pat's age now.

Pat's the kind of fake nerd you can spot a mile away. We all have our niche interests, and we all can sniff out the ones who aren't there genuinely :image_9248:. I didn't give a shit about Lord of the Rings before the movies came out, but when they did I had a friend who was a life-long fan--read all Tolkien's posthumous works, knew his shit chapter and verse, the real deal--and got me just as excited for this movie as he was. I watched the first movie while reading the book and it sucked me in. I was curious about the story and the world in which it took place, so I wanted to learn whatever I could, however I could. Since then I've read the books at least twice, along with the appendices, and the Silmarillion, just because I cared enough to want to know about it for its own sake.

So, I know what it's like to be a newer fan of something as opposed to a fake fan pandering for clout like Pat and his ilk. A real new fan has questions; a fake fan has answers, most of which come from Wikipedia after they finished watching Thor: Love and Lightning.

That's how you suss out the fake fan like Pat.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
How does he not feel the tiniest bit of embarrassment that his tuesday is watching x-men and broadcasting to the world that he still thinks wolverine is totally BAD ASS just like he did when he was 25? Do something infinitely less lame and take niki line dancing or something, jesus. On a side note, I'm picturing Rick the Rhinestone Cowboy and it's really not a teŕrible look for him.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Magneto advocated mutant supremacy and wanted to use nuclear missles taken from a Soviet nuclear sub that he sank years earlier in order to threaten genocide if the UN did not enact a safe haven nation for mutants. That’s from Chris Claremont and Jim Lee’s X-Men #1, Fatso, the biggest selling comic of all time. You don’t know dick about this shit, faggot.

The Magneto cover was the shit.