• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enough about the DH Pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its a rule in both National league and American League. Its a dead argument now. You have lost one of your only surface level talking points. Go back to arguing if a hot dog is a sandwich.

1707158129495.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Her being a baseball fan actually makes her two percent more fuckable.

Which means her overall fuckability is now at two percent.
She was the actual athlete - someone found she played in some adult league - either softball or something and I’m guessing she at least played in high school. Pat never played any sports and claimed he didn’t start following the packers until they won a Super Bowl in the 90s. He is the fakest of all sports fans.

G

She was the actual athlete - someone found she played in some adult league - either softball or something and I’m guessing she at least played in high school. Pat never played any sports and claimed he didn’t start following the packers until they won a Super Bowl in the 90s. He is the fakest of all sports fans.
Of course she played softball. Most dykes do.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout

Midian9876

Forum Clout
I know superfan pat can’t quite recall, but in 2017 Brewers pitcher Jimmy Nelson, who was having a decent year, ended up sliding into first base and fucking up his shoulder. Guy never was the same after and missed a couple of seasons.

Perhaps had the Brewers had the DH, the outcome of that guy’s career would have been different. Could have maybe been the one missing piece to put them over the Dodgers in the 2018 NLCS, had someone who practices running and hitting primarily might have avoided that . But Pat’s a retard so he won’t recall.