• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enjoy free tuition

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
impact_story_image_new.jpg

Forum Clout
I remember being a senior and taking to a nigger classmate about where we were going to college and what scholarships we were getting.

She was shocked that I didn't have a full ride with my 3.9 GPA and good test scores. She told me she had a full ride and only had a 2.9 and she was in marching band. I think niggers don't think how easy they have it in a lot of things.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I remember being a senior and taking to a nigger classmate about where we were going to college and what scholarships we were getting.

She was shocked that I didn't have a full ride with my 3.9 GPA and good test scores. She told me she had a full ride and only had a 2.9 and she was in marching band. I think niggers don't think how easy they have it in a lot of things.
My school had some text book company show up to take photos of students and they asked everyone but the white kids. Hated them every since.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout

At least a certain Supreme Court decision did away with that shit. Now once legacy admissions go away, things will be even better.

Forum Clout
I remember when I was at ASU finishing up my bachelor's in exercise science. There was this group of niggers that would sit at the front of every class, half of them worked for the school and it seemed like they were engaged and working hard. 3/4 of the class failed the first test and the professor let me hand out the tests to my classmates because I was the only faggot that got an A. Every single one from thus nigger group failed bad.
Even when they put out the optics that they're trying, they're not. Or they're just that fucking dumb. Fuck niggers

cachorro

Forum Clout

I was in high school during GWB after no child left behind. When I took the state test I marked that I was black because I thought it was funny. I ended up scoring pretty good, nothing genius level or anything just measurably above average. But then my mailbox got flooded with black scholarship offers.

Forum Clout

I'm sorry you're so stupid... be more black.