• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

End of an Era

JebJoh

The singer has a nice voice, just like every girl in every high school chorus but it is very strong mostly on key and her timing is decent. Other than that, everyone is in the shittiest room imaginable trying to not bonk each other in the head. Who the fuck performs on an overstuffed squishy couch? If he leans back he's going to hit the drummer or one of his cymbals. Somehow joe got all the notes right but made it sound wrong, I'm no expert but either it was the wrong guitar for the sound he needed or just too many bad effects. That song should be played with a gibson sound, no distortion and maybe a tiny bit of an echo. Joe sounds like he is playing it with gloves on and loose plugs. LIke I said, I don't know enough to explain it but it just sounds awful. The drummer is doing his best with 3 square feet and one of his drums under the couch but why would he even bother? The feel I get is these guys decided to record the whole thing so they could have "basement tapes" after they eventually got famous. Typical slobrojoe, just can't get anything right.

G

Fawwwkk man, little tear to my eye playing this song, lil bit lil bit.

Feel like I took Joe for granted these last couple years. Everytime i came to this place i got a good laugh. Way to beat the haters, Joe. He should write Pat a nice thank you letter.

For the rest of my life whenever I hear U2 or Journey ill picture this idiot marching into the people's court and smile.

JebJoh

Vincent Tattanelli

Professional Musician / Drummer @ Brother Joe Entertainment

Professional Musician / FOH Engineer @ Suffolk Theater
Greater New York City Area

Sad really

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
JoeLol.jpg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Musical Criticism being retired. Joe Cumia no longer warranting his own section.

Thanks for many many years of loffs Joe. Patposting has put you on the backburner but there will always be a special place in the hearts and minds of brothermen everywhere.

Call in with your favorite Joe stories. The phones are lighting up right now

wait a fucking minute isn't this the guy that gave joe the cutoff signal during blue oyster dolt?

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Joe has still done the funniest shit to me. People’s Court, Barnes and Noble, DOXXER100, IntlctualHomosexual or whatever that account was, his long-winded boomer rants, CTRL+ALT+DEL, James Hefner, justifying Ant’s pedophilia, stolen valor, lying about the amount of kids he has, his “Guilty by Association” podcast attempt, digitech loopers, the pic with the black child he uses to “prove” he isn’t racist, Trump playing cards, and on and on it went with him.

Joe is more fun than Pat ever was. But he always had a ceiling. Joe has enough sense to at least admit a fault or two and admit he is overweight or admit he fucked up in a situation. That’s the diff between him and Pat.