Empty shell

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Loved when Opie called him out for being distracted by his fawkin phone. Joe Rogan too. Was extremely awkward.
I also seem to remember some reporter wrote an article about him and mentioned he was obsessed with his phone. The worm lived 40+ years with no smartphone and became noticeably addicted to it in middle age. Nice self control, stupid.

everyone is having a good time and you know he was just groveling to some chaturbate tranny hooker who ghosted him on twitter. If Colin cared about the worm, even a little..... he would've slapped that phone right out his faggoty finger tips, and gave baby-boy the traumatic beating he's always needed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 2.54.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 2.54.07 AM.png
    364.9 KB · Views: 3

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
The worm lived 40+ years with no smartphone and became noticeably addicted to it in middle age. Nice self control, stupid.
You know it’s all sickeningly depraved sexual shit he’s dealing with the whole time. Twelve Step groups for sex addiction are full of dudes like this. They finally admit they have a problem, go to a meeting and start hooking up with other sex addicts.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Even before smart phones he used to do this whenever Ron & Fez were around. He worked just as closely with them as O&A did for almost as long, in the same workplaces, and when he spoke of them he acted like he had no idea who they were.

Little faggot clamming up quietly when funnier people are around, I just wish he was always that silent on the show.