• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon offers to buy Twitter….we know how Piggy feels about Elon and Twitter.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
the hovel
Is this a Shrek thread now?

shrek4_disneyscreencaps.com_675.0.jpg

Donkeh, ya canne make fun a Patrick while ye spend all day looking at his twitter

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
They would be idiots not to sell, twitter is dying. It would be like if Elon offered Tom a billion for myspace.
I don't get what the profit motive for Elon is here, I suppose maybe there isn't one
Maybe this is “fuck off money” for Elon. Maybe it’s always been his dream hobby to own and monitor a dying social media platform full of Pats and Chrissy Teigen types.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
They would be idiots not to sell, twitter is dying. It would be like if Elon offered Tom a billion for myspace.
I don't get what the profit motive for Elon is here, I suppose maybe there isn't one
I’m assuming he knew it would get out and raise the stock further. So he could sell for more. 16 dick about stocks but, I doubt his primary motive is “democracy”. He might know the amount isn’t enough to get them to sell, or they’re in on it. Mostly I’m just a faggot.