Elon Musk drops out of Twitter deal

G

He might be leveraging them to arbitration to negotiate an even lower cost per share.
Absolutely possible. I think though he (and everyone else) didn't understand how fragile and shitty the fundamentals of TWTR are. Given how damaging its very existence is to the public discourse is, watching Musk nuke its value and reputation in real time will be absolutely worth it

JebJoh

Absolutely possible. I think though he (and everyone else) didn't understand how fragile and shitty the fundamentals of TWTR are. Given how damaging its very existence is to the public discourse is, watching Musk nuke its value and reputation in real time will be absolutely wo

Pretty sure that was the plan to begin with, he was just throwing a billionaire tantrum

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He will have dropped out because it didn't make fiscal sense re bots/ads/P&Ls etc but it'll be painted as a cultural loss/win from both sides. End of the day though the guy is a businessman.
NoooOOOOOooo financial banker infant child. You don’T undersTand how money works. He’s jusT abusing his privilege, sweet little summer child. Quietly. Quietly is the key.

In all seriousness, you’re absolutely right. So many of these tech companies a predicated on bull shit. Look at Vice (it’s technically not a “tech” company but it’s a modern era internet company) as an example. It doesn’t actually do that well but, they manipulate the numbers, arguably beautifully.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
DDD835C6-E223-4E26-B6E8-019D47F68329.jpg

Best thing about this ordeal was when Anthony thought it was safe to use his real name on his 12th Twitter ban evading, alt account and got banned instantly. This idiot really thought with Musk acquiring Twitter there would be a political change happening on Twitter and conservatives would be allowed to voice their opinions adequately even though that was never the reason why Anthony got banned on Twitter and he felt confident enough to use his real name. It must've been such a blow for him to lose all those followers that it makes this all worth it in the end and I might think about buying a Tesla in the future because of it.

Stent

swatchsticker
Just let it either implode or fall into obscurity like MySpace etc. It's a shell game. I refuse to believe there's any real value in obese trannies correcting each other's language all day.

G

Just let it either implode or fall into obscurity like MySpace etc. It's a shell game. I refuse to believe there's any real value in obese trannies correcting each other's language all day.

It keeps them off the streets. Most of ‘em will kill themselves anyway when Twitter finally gets nuked.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
NoooOOOOOooo financial banker infant child. You don’T undersTand how money works. He’s jusT abusing his privilege, sweet little summer child. Quietly. Quietly is the key.

In all seriousness, you’re absolutely right. So many of these tech companies a predicated on bull s adddddhit. Look at Vice (it’s technically not a “tech” company but it’s a modern era internet company) as an example. It doesn’t actually do that well but, they manipulate the numbers, arguably beautifully.
After a good 15+ years of this modern internet bullshit they still haven't figured out a way to fucking monetize it properly. The best they can do is go back to an ad model that was already established by radio in the fucking 1920s. They keep trying to monetize data, good fucking luck turning that into anything of value.