• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon "Kung Fu practice" Musk

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Screenshot_20240720_180357.jpg

588a71b182dc51a856d38ee8dfdc54bbd2b369f0.png

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Pat really needs to do a uwe boll style charity boxing match with all his trolls willing to dox themselves for a chance to beat his ass. Big walkouts with their full names and addresses behind them.

Oh wait, he never trained boxing because streetfights never involve standing and punching, or some other retarded take. Lol.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Pat really needs to do a uwe boll style charity boxing match with all his trolls willing to dox themselves for a chance to beat his ass. Big walkouts with their full names and addresses behind them.

Oh wait, he never trained boxing because streetfights never involve standing and punching, or some other retarded take. Lol.
You're really wanting a second chance at that fight huh?

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Boomia would knock his head off

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child

In such a scenario, I’ll fight him MMA. I’ll fight him old school NHB if he wants, just no biting allowed.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This is the email this is referencing, I had no idea. Pizza gate conspiracy tier vibes
View attachment 212379
Lol what a clown. Talking about Pizza maps is totally normal conversation and anyone who questions it is a conspiracy theorist but this? He's totally talking about fucking kids.

It just goes to show how faggots like pat have no real principles. The pizza gate believers at least wanted to arrest anyone involved, Pat only cares when it's musk or Trump or some other Republican

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Lol what a clown. Talking about Pizza maps is totally normal conversation and anyone who questions it is a conspiracy theorist but this? He's totally talking about fucking kids.

It just goes to show how faggots like pat have no real principles. The pizza gate believers at least wanted to arrest anyone involved, Pat only cares when it's musk or Trump or some other Republican
This shit is all you need to see what a disgusting disingenuous shill he is. If this was Biden or someone else he loves he would be ridiculing the notion. Just a fucking fat, stupid cunt from top to bottom.