• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Easter Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s Good Friday and Easter is Sunday which is a big weekend for families getting together. My family isn’t even religious but we get together for Easter Sunday and I’m sure plenty of people here have some plans for the holiday.

But what about Pat? Will he be sitting in a bar like a pathetic alcoholic on Easter Sunday? Will he tweet Jesus is stupid and religion is dumb? Will Niki see her family as he stays home? Speculate!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t think he’ll tweet something overly disrespectful. He will be alone, as always. Probably tweet about some current event or Elon musk to hide the pain.
I’m guessing he will be posting about drinking at bar for the brewers or bucks while alone on Easter. Actually he wouldn’t watch the bucks because he’s a fake sports fan and is terrified of black people.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don’t think he’ll tweet something overly disrespectful. He will be alone, as always. Probably tweet about some current event or Elon musk to hide the pain.
He could do his stupid holiday tweet about excluding members of your family because he cant set aside differences for one evening.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
That’s what I’m thinking, and Laura Rich will be right there to YAAAS QUEEN SLAY his lame “religion is stupid take and I know everything” tweets
The only reason I see him shitting on Easter is for twitter arguments for his entertainment. He doesn’t shit on Christmas, so I doubt he’ll shit on Easter. Yes it’s a lesser holiday but a lot of people would still be taken aback by it. Now that I think of it, he could make some snarky tweet about Jesus. Or a history lesson from Wikipedia.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only reason I see him shitting on Easter is for twitter arguments for his entertainment. He doesn’t shit on Christmas, so I doubt he’ll shit on Easter. Yes it’s a lesser holiday but a lot of people would still be taken aback by it. Now that I think of it, he could make some snarky tweet about Jesus. Or a history lesson from Wikipedia.
He loves to ruin things for people and I’m sure plenty of conservative politician accounts will be posting about Easter and Jesus which will get piggy all upset. I can see him writing nasty things to blue check republicans that post their family church photo on Easter Sunday and claim it’s a form of grooming or some stupid shit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That’s what I’m thinking, and Laura Rich will be right there to YAAAS QUEEN SLAY his lame “religion is stupid take and I know everything” tweets
Or some variation of how much he supports other religions but Christianity is a bread he won't break.
OIP - 2022-04-15T123245.172.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Fawwwwwwk I'm now expecting him to tweet how Jesus was brown and how Republicans hate brown people. I'm calling it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Fawwwwwwk I'm now expecting him to tweet how Jesus was brown and how Republicans hate brown people. I'm calling it.

He loves to ruin things for people and I’m sure plenty of conservative politician accounts will be posting about Easter and Jesus which will get piggy all upset. I can see him writing nasty things to blue check republicans that post their family church photo on Easter Sunday and claim it’s a form of grooming or some stupid shit.
We’re getting somewhere here, fellas. Combining all of our ideas we might nail this on the head. He will tweet at republicans posting pictures of their family’s/dinner. He will then post about how Jesus was an Arab/black and why don’t they treat them as equals, or why are they not at the table.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah he can’t shit on other religions but Easter is Christianity and Christian’s = evil republicans (except when it’s Joe Biden and his catholic faith) so he will be oinking all kinds of nonsense. He will claim Jesus was black and conservatives would reject Jesus because they hate black people and republicans are evil and Christianity is rooted in white supremacy. Typical things an unemployed 41 drunk loser would concern himself with tweeting on Easter Sunday.

Oh and I would put money on him saying church family photos are done because churches are full of pedo priests (but won’t mention that was majority Catholic Churches and Joe Biden is Catholic)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah he can’t shit on other religions but Easter is Christianity and Christian’s = evil republicans (except when it’s Joe Biden and his catholic faith) so he will be oinking all kinds of nonsense. He will claim Jesus was black and conservatives would reject Jesus because they hate black people and republicans are evil and Christianity is rooted in white supremacy. Typical things an unemployed 41 drunk loser would concern himself with tweeting on Easter Sunday.

Oh and I would put money on him saying church family photos are done because churches are full of pedo priests (but won’t mention that was majority Catholic Churches and Joe Biden is Catholic)
Even throw in how the people against pedophiles are pedophiles for extra twitter likes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even throw in how the people against pedophiles are pedophiles for extra twitter likes.
He’s def gonna pull that, how conservatives are extreme sexual perverts and are the only ones that are pedos. He will also say Christian’s are all white, claim to follow Jesus but hate trans kids (???) and hate immigrant refugees. A heavy mix of cheap beer and seeing happy families on twitter will get piggy all kinds of angry while he sits alone on the fart couch or alone at a bar.