• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

East Side Dave fired from the Cumia network

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet, sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
The only shows left are TACS, In Hot Water, Redheaded Slut Show, That Metal Show Light, highlight show made by interns, talk show hosted by interns, Pat Dixon’s show, “and most importantly new shows coming.” Edit: Kevin Brennan is most likely coming back too. Edit #2: I’m ashamed that I got the scoop on this.

Forum Clout
The only shows left are TACS, In Hot Water, Redheaded Slut Show, That Metal Show Light, highlight show made by interns, talk show hosted by interns, Pat Dixon’s show

You forgot the "We used to be on Red Eye" show.

Honestly I feel bad for both Jamieson and Shulz/JoNo- both of those shows could find an audience if they weren't locked behind Nana's paywall.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It’s not about affording, whatever he’s paying Dave. If no one is watching then why continue to pay him? Cumia only hands welfare checks to Joe.

Dave has zero heat, at least a guy like Kevin Brennan can stir up some sort of controversy. No one knows Dave exists at this point.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet, sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
You forgot the "We used to be on Red Eye" show.

Honestly I feel bad for both Jamieson and Shulz/JoNo- both of those shows could find an audience if they weren't locked behind Nana's paywall.
I like Don Jameson and I assume he makes okay money touring but losing That Metal Show probably cost him a lot. According to Kevin Brennan, Bill Schulz got fired from Red Eye because he refused to go to rehab. Pretty hilarious in my opinion.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It’s not about affording, whatever he’s paying Dave. If no one is watching then why continue to pay him? Cumia only hands welfare checks to Joe.

Dave has zero heat, at least a guy like Kevin Brennan can stir up some sort of controversy. No one knows Dave exists at this point.
Yeah, I'm gonna play ghoul's advocate on this and assume Anthony rightly fired him. Even paying ESD $1.50 to swab the studio is a buck too much.