• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Early morning train for work and laughing at Joseph Cumia

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I’m listening to the Beige Frequency about Joe and am at the part where his “Let me keep this brief” post is discussed. Listening to this dolt babble with the music from The Ropers in the background, in addition to the sheer stupidity of the story, has my ribs in serious pain.

Do you guys think that, since now that the Cow’s boomerbook page is banned, he’ll crop up here?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
I’m listening to the Beige Frequency about Joe and am at the part where his “Let me keep this brief” post is discussed. Listening to this dolt babble with the music from The Ropers in the background, in addition to the sheer stupidity of the story, has my ribs in serious pain.

Do you guys think that, since now that the Cow’s boomerbook page is banned, he’ll crop up here?
I would proudly welcome Joe Cumia to da forums to be honest witcha

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I would proudly welcome Joe Cumia to da forums to be honest witcha
I think it’s a matter of time. He needs interaction and space to spew his nonsense. Twitter will be gone soon, and nobody’s going on Gettr. We’re all that Joe has left. He needs to own it and give us some bovine lolmilk. In fact, he owes us “residuals”. We’ve kept him relevant after his baby bro couldn’t keep his mouth shut on Twitter.

@Gay Faggot.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I think it’s a matter of time. He needs interaction and space to spew his nonsense. Twitter will be gone soon, and nobody’s going on Gettr. We’re all that Joe has left. He needs to own it and give us some bovine lolmilk. In fact, he owes us “residuals”. We’ve kept him relevant after his baby bro couldn’t keep his mouth shut on Twitter.

@Gay Faggot.

I could use a daily cup of Joe. Call it "The ALLOW ME TO RETORT Report".

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Joe is cryin' into his 5th baconeggandcheese of the morning while Carol is pissing on the floor AGAIN! Fox News is blaring in the other room and the drivers in the cheap Chinese wish.com LED strips all over the house start to overload and melt. Much like overweight unemployed Joe Cumia is melting over his lost facebook account. The upside down flag in front of the attached home stirs in the January wind as the neighbor hears a bovine moo "GOD DAMN BIDEN"!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
As much I want to get into JoeH fights, I don’t think he’s gonna be back. We’d have to find something that really gets him. His gigs seem pretty safe, AntH is all but retired and has given up, and he doesn’t seem to care about personal shit anymore. In other words, I think he’s just gonna scream into twitter and FuckBook forever unless we find something that gets under his skin again. Maybe mess with Layla, Dawn or Carol? Might get a rise out of his fake boomer principles. Not sure how much I condone it either. Not totally for getting gigs cancelled either. At least that used to work though.