Duplexes and Dragons

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
fefb0eed-e695-4458-8b59-71f7b1cf1c56.jpg

DUPLEX MASTER - "You enter a dark, cold, stony room, illuminated only by two torches posted upon the wall. Ben Shapiro is there, clad in a cloak of white supremacy. Despite your geeky stealthiness, he detects your presence, and growls".

PLAYER - "Hmm... I cast Viral Abortion Tweet".

*Duplex Master rolls dice*

DUPLEX MASTER - "Your tweet gets 42.3k critical retweets. Shapiro rebounds and challenges you to a debate".

PLAYER - "I cast block, and flee".

*rolls dice*

DUPLEX MASTER - "Ah - yes, child! Your block is successful, but was visible. Shapiro casts Mass False Reporting Campaign - you take critical damage".

PLAYER - "How bad?"

*rolls dice*

DUPLEX MASTER - "Your account is suspended. In your hasty retreat, you lose your coveted Checkmark of Verification. It is never recovered".

View attachment 10795
DUPLEX MASTER - "You enter a dark, cold, stony room, illuminated only by two torches posted upon the wall. Ben Shapiro is there, clad in a cloak of white supremacy. Despite your geeky stealthiness, he detects your presence, and growls".

DUPLEX MASTER - "Your tweet gets 42.3k critical retweets. Shapiro rebounds and challenges you to a debate".

*rolls dice*

DUPLEX MASTER - "Ah - yes, child! Your block is successful, but was visible. Shapiro casts Mass False Reporting Campaign - you take critical damage".

PLAYER - "How bad?"

*rolls dice*

DUPLEX MASTER - "Your account is suspended. In your hasty retreat, you lose your coveted Checkmark of Verification. It is never recovered".
He still has his Girdle of Retard Strength, but it no longer fits around his waist.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
View attachment 10795

*rolls dice*

PLAYER - "How bad?"

*rolls dice*

Written like a true dungeon master. See you at WorldCon buddy!