Dump report: 3/13

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Many of you here know me already as an innovator. A pioneer. A trailblazer, if you will. Well starting today I’m going to truly earn that title with a new bit which is sure to reinvigorate this forum: a daily dump report. Beginning today, I will be posting my daily dumps with some commentary and a ranking system of 1 - 10. The ranking system will take into account consistency, odor, ease of passage, tapering and coloration. As far as I know this has never been done on these forums, and since this is such a groundbreaking idea I will be setting up a Patreon shortly which I will link to later so the brothermen can send me shekels to help support this important, groundbreaking innovation. Let’s begin:

Firstly, I apologize for the poor quality of the photo and the toilet paper covering the doody. I knew the brothermen would be eager to get a good look at my BM, and I promise I will do better next time. Todays dump was a very decent solid, nicely tapered at both ends. Coloration would best be described as a lighter brown, although not too light which is usually indicative of bowel irregularity. It came out in two pieces which was frankly disappointing because I always feel very proud when it comes out as one giant log. Despite a night of heavy drinking the previous evening, the odor was minimally acrid and not overwhelming. Consistency was generally smooth with minor ridging, although coming out it felt too dry which means I could probably use some additional fiber in my diet. I had to use a fair amount of TP to get my asshole cleaned out though so it was apparently not as dry as I’d anticipated. It took some additional pushing to get the second log out but in the end I felt it was worth the effort. It’s certainly not a doody I would write home about, but overall I was very satisfied with this BM.

7.2 / 10 ⭐