• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumb fat cow thinks people want to get "her" work tattooed

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Who is this even for? I've never seen not one Asian person in her audience and tattoos are very taboo in japan
Screenshot-20230922-131919-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230922-131932-Chrome.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Idk what's involved in these, my ex used to whip them up in photoshop in like 5 minutes and sell them to stock photo agencies

It's basically just tracing; like the paintings she copies from photographs but it requires even less talent since you're literally just drawing over the top of a photograph in illustrator and then filling it in with color. If you do it manually, then it does take some work and I guess a little bit of artistic talent to make it look good. I guarantee this lazy bitch is just doing it by using auto trace though (which takes about 10 seconds) on existing artwork and then trying to charge $15 a pop for it.

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Idk what's involved in these, my ex used to whip them up in photoshop in like 5 minutes and sell them to stock photo agencies
Vector graphics are basically scalable lineart that you can blow up without the pixels getting distorted. You can turn regular images into vectors by hand tracing paths over the lines (which doesn't sound like something Maggie would do) or just clicking a button and having an algorithm do it for you.

He is such an asshole trying to trick people with lingo. "Some are straight up vector others have shadowing messed with" is just some bullshit nonsense he's saying to trick rubes into buying his shit. It's either a vector drawing, or it's not. He probably means "one of them was originally a vector that I stole from someone else, but I traced a bunch of shadowing over it in photoshop and now it's just regular jpeg pixels again".