My father has no penis
Found on r/D&D

IMG_3340.jpeg
IMG_3341.jpeg
IMG_3342.jpeg
IMG_3343.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Threatening prison is literally the only way he can feel any control in this situation. He knows he's a powerless rube who's already played every hand he has so now all he can do is lie to himself and pretend prison is just around the corner.

He's pretty fat too.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Threatening prison is literally the only way he can feel any control in this situation. He knows he's a powerless rube who's already played every hand he has so now all he can do is lie to himself and pretend prison is just around the corner.

He's pretty fat too.
It really is "my big brother found out you're mean to me and he's going to kick your butt."
Unrelated: I bet Patrick believes he's an indigo child.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor

He's pretty fat too.

I enjoyed the period of time where he would urge pranksters to turn themselves in. But, much like a living, growing daughter, he abandoned that pretty fast. The man has no discipline or follow-through.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Threatening prison is literally the only way he can feel any control in this situation
It’s called impotence signaling and I’m surprised no Redditor has ever pointed that out to him. Our moms scared us more with “Wait till your father gets home!” than any of Pat’s police threats ever could. Pat is a laughingstock, not a man.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Despite being very fat Americans make up only 4.7% of the world's population. 95.3% of the world's population don't have to follow American's laws, and can freely call Patrick fat on the internet. The remaining 4.7% can also freely do it after a ruling by the Supreme Court. Therefore 100% of the world's population can freely Patpost.

People_TotalPopulation_2022.png

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
View attachment 131444
It's so delicious to realize this is true, there are thousands of people out there that join in the mocking of the pig. The Lizard King's vassals, allies and well-wishers are manifold and multifarious, they are Legion.
Its more than anyone even realizes. Theres a whole other separate corner of the internet on discord who know all about Pat now because of Torswats. At one point the narrative became Pat IS Torswats but the RRRecorDD has been somewhat coRRecteD.