• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dragged across concrete

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I’m an hour in.. this movie is trash. I want so badly to like it but I can’t. The dialogue is so gay and forced trying to make niggers sound like whites horseshit. This nigger just got out of prison and used the words “acclimated” and “vocation” in a conversation with another nigger.

Vince Vaughn says to the chief of police “I’m not racist. I order a cup of dark roast coffee every MLK day”. Ew dude. This is like The Wire fan fiction or something. God awful.

Can someone tell me why this movie is good because I recall a lot of people on here recommending it. I liked Cell Block 99 a lot and was expecting much better than whatever the hell this is.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I saw it was on netflix and put it on, yeah didn't really grab me. Had it on for about 20 minutes and mostly stared at my phone the whole time.

I want to support "right-leaning" stories in Hollywood because it's so leftist, but it's like jeez Republicans. The left can't meme, the right can't construct an interesting script.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I remember liking it. Nothing special but the type of enjoyable mid range movie that has all but vanished since Marvel took over.

Loved how they depicted urban youths when they bullied the girl and enjoyed the fact that it was a script devoid of pandering and had balls to say certain things, in an era that was anything but ballsy

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
That description made me think of A Time to Kill. Supposedly gritty drama movies dealing with controversial issues that are on the level of Con Air when it comes to screenwriting and social commentary.

If we weren't such faggots these days, movie theaters would be screening these films late at night alongside The Room and other unintentionally hilarious schlock for all to mock.