Dr. Oz vs Fetterman debate

G

Anyone following this shit? A barely coherent mental patient just had a debate with Dr. Oz. I don't know why his camp even allowed it. His ability to speak is even worse than Biden's. It legitimately sounded like he drank half a handle right before walking onto the stage.

[MEDIA=youtube]hFbiQ4VrmyM:180[/MEDIA]

G

Reddit is truly an amazing place

1666714653932.png

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Fetterman sounds like a text-to-talk. Holy shit.
He apparently has a real hard time understanding when people speak, so a computer supposedly listens for him and simplifies what's being said into an earpiece he wears. It's totally not someone just telling him what to say since he's probably not allowed to think on his own, or he is just completely incapable much like the ol' puddin' head president the US has.

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Libs don't care if Fetterman is retarded. If anything it's a plus because he'll just vote however Biden's handlers and Schumer want. They'd rather have a retard who votes in line with the party than Joe Manchin. Even better if he dies in six years, because the kike governor can appoint a black woman to his seat.

G

I make an effort not to pay attention to any of this shit but this is pretty nuts. Guy makes an ass of himself and the internet is frantically scrubbing this debate away. How the fuck do people not see whats going on. I can't believe they're just straight up removing it from YouTube

Edit: FOUND IT! I'm just asking questions here !!!! :fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm: