Dovid turning the screws

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
kikefaggot.pngkikefaggot2.jpg

Reminder that Danny Ross claimed that he had insider information into (pedophile) Anthony Cumia's molestation of underage girls. Danny attempted to monetize his knowledge, he tried to get people to subscribe to his faggot podcast for the details.

Danny Ross tried to make money off the sexual trauma of children.

Kill yourself, you fucking rat kike.

Danny Ross is a pedophile.

I actually was feeling bad for Danny with some of the harassment but once he decided to just shit on a dead guy I completely understood all the hate now, not to mention his face is really one of those faces thats hard to like. Maybe its just some deep seeded anti semitism but his overly jewwy face really just looks intrusive, like his face is so rat-like it would be hard not to want to punch it if he said something snarky

Will Tate

Oven March
Rockstar paid for shit, but he's bragging about making just twice that amount now. Nice math, stupid, I thought you Christ-killing rats were supposed to be good with numbers. And what're you doing to make such righteous bucks, Danny, cocksleeving for another rich closeted pedo? Go where your talents lie, I guess, God knows you'd never make a living on Twitch streaming Guitar Hero.

Rockstar paid for shit, but he's bragging about making just twice that amount now. Nice math, stupid, I thought you Christ-killing rats were supposed to be good with numbers. And what're you doing to make such righteous bucks, Danny, cocksleeving for another rich closeted pedo? Go where your talents lie, I guess, God knows you'd never make a living on Twitch streaming Guitar Hero.
I never heard Gail Bennington complain about Rockstar's pay when she was there. Maybe Danny just didn't warrant a high paycheck while there.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I never heard Gail Bennington complain about Rockstar's pay when she was there. Maybe Danny just didn't warrant a high paycheck while there.
He probably was an asshole to everyone, threw his weight around that he was on a radio show, and was best friends with a pedophile.
People could smell the insufferable on him a mile away.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Notice how he responds to everything except the fact that he was best pals with a pedo, claimed to have talked to police regarding him, and refuses to show proof of that. What’s the matter Dovid, can’t come up with a witty response to that?
Notice I’ve brought all of that up. He’s just like pat. Afraid. To. Say. My. Name.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The only reason you never threatened anybody with violence is because you're a weakling and you know it. Don't act like it's because you were above that shit.
I think he tried to tough guy Blind Stevie during an argument years later. So intimidation on the work floor is alright as long as you're doing it to a legally handicapped intern, but not when it's being done to you by a 300-pound Lebanese guy with anger issues. Convenient.

You can see the same petty reasoning with him po'-facedly bringing up Steve's kid and wife all of a sudden. Like he gives a shit about it and it isn't just a cheap shot. Yeah, I'm sure they'd appreciate you shit talking him on a public forum because he was a difficult co-worker 15 years ago, and you're only saying it to get a little jab in at your ghoulish ex-lover anyway.

And this hobgoblin wonders why people love to hate him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He probably was an asshole to everyone, threw his weight around that he was on a radio show, and was best friends with a pedophile.
People could smell the insufferable on him a mile away.
I'm sure he tried all the same queer bullying tactics he and Sam used at OnA. But this place was actually professional and it turned everyone against him because he didn't have someone there to shield him from consequences

JebJoh

Dovid also talks like he hasn't failed.
That's part of the douchiness, even pests who did spend a bit of their free time doing show related things, had far too much self respect to work there for peanuts and take shit from people like sam roberts. It really takes a special kind of loser to join that team. I used to think Sam was a loser until I saw him execute his plan to dethrone the kings and take over, still, he took a $900,000 gig and offered to do it for $60,000, but he got what he wanted. David did little more than make people dislike him, suck some dicks to save his job and then eventually get himself fired from 2 separate jobs that barely paid his bills. It made sense later on when he had to be committed to the nervous hospital due to the pressure of doing nothing and sucking at guitar hero. At least he didn't hang himself, I guess.