• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dovid turning the screws

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Eruption is easy, 12 year olds can play that perfectly on YouTube. Joe lacks discipline, he probably doesn't even own a metronome

Remember when he shat on that kid who was infinitely more talented than he was?

I'll admit, in my personal view, I am not a fast, thrashy player. I tried it once on a dare after a show in my early 20's, and yes, I was piss drunk, but that never stopped me before - I was awful. I can do hard rock but if I have to do a faster, more metal tune, it never comes out good enough for me.

Joe insulting a kid is no shock - he insults his daughter by hijacking her Facebook after all.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I'll admit, in my personal view, I am not a fast, thrashy player. I tried it once on a dare after a show in my early 20's, and yes, I was piss drunk, but that never stopped me before - I was awful. I can do hard rock but if I have to do a faster, more metal tune, it never comes out good enough for me.

Joe insulting a kid is no shock - he insults his daughter by hijacking her Facebook after all.
That dude doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Eruption is difficult if that’s not the style you’re playing in constantly and it’s not a knock against Joe or you to not be able to play it.

WhereWeAt

some gay analysis for comparison:
tl;dr - Fez most likely made $400k+, Ron almost certainly made more, which means O&A almost certainly made more than that.

There was a bit in the East Side Dave Era of Ron and Fez where Ron was complaining about how Fez wouldn't spend any money for a new phone or computer which led to a guessing game where ESD and the producers tried to guess the first digit of Fez's salary and Ron would tell them if it was higher or lower. They wrote a guess on a piece of paper and didn't say it and Ron said it was higher than that and ESD cackled like a red headed retard and called Fez "Rockefeller".

The speculation: if Dave was intelligent - and despite being a redheaded retard who ate his own shit, he pretty much is - he most likely would have guessed the first digit "3".

The reason for this is because if you guess "1" it's very unlikely it will give you any information, since Ron's answer is almost certainly going to be "higher" - if you are nearly certain what his answer is going to be, it's not a good guess. For this same reason "9" would be a terrible guess because Ron is almost certainly going to say "lower" and you have no good info.

"2" and "4" are in the same category - if you don't hit it dead-on, it leaves too much to chance. There's a decent chance he makes more than 200k, and there's a good chance he makes less than 400k but now you won't know how much more or less than that.

"3" however is right in the sweet spot, where if you had to guess what Fez makes, you'd be pretty much 50/50 as to whether it is more than $300k or less.

Assuming he guessed $300k, Ron said "higher" meaning Fez made at least $400k/year. This is backed up by Dave and the producer's reaction. It is probably unlikely that he made $500k or more a year but it's possible.

Now if we place Fez's salary at 400k, Ron has got to be making at least 500k. O&A would have been making more than that each but unknown how much more. Jimmy was probably making less than Fez, showing you how fucked up radio is that you can be literally silent the whole show and as long as your name is on the marquee you make more than an active contributer on a higher profile show.
This is good analysis from a distance, but he's not thinking on this in the moment live on the air.

This is good analysis from a distance, but he's not thinking on this in the moment live on the air.
Even if he's not, there aren't an infinite number of options - it's just 1 through 9 and you'd have to be a Pat-level moron to guess 1 or 9.
Its possible he guessed 2, but all that is is a slightly sub optimal guess - it still means Fez made at least 300k which puts Ron almost certainly at 400k which puts O&A almost certainly at 500k+.

Of course if he guessed higher than 3 that just makes Fez's salary (and thus Ron's and thus O&A's) that much crazier.

So really the only option that makes Fez look better is "2" and that's only slightly.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Good 3rd grader insult, stupid.
8F2D7A48-1CBA-4173-98FF-D790AFE08191.jpeg