• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope & Bingo: What's the Deal with these Two?

Forum Clout
Like, do they fuck or does he just take care of her?

1000005099.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
His whole property is basically a shrine to her apparently. I don't think his dick works so she fucks whoever and he's fine with it. I remember the whole Washtub Willie saga where she left Doug to live in a trailer or a shed or something with some bum in the woods because they were in love. Doug had the guy on his podcast and they basically talked about who was going to take Bingo. It was fucking bizarre, it sounded like they were talking about a dog lol.

When she disappeared and went to live with that guy, Bert Kreischer had just stayed at their house for a weekend and he was the last person who saw her. She was driving him to the airport and straight up told him that she was leaving Doug for some other weirdo and nobody was going to see her again and he kept that to himself until it turned out that she was okay. Lol, crazy bitch was outlining her mental breakdown to Bert Kreischer and he was like "you do what you gotta do, girlfrand."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
His whole property is basically a shrine to her apparently. I don't think his dick works so she fucks whoever and he's fine with it. I remember the whole Washtub Willie saga where she left Doug to live in a trailer or a shed or something with some bum in the woods because they were in love. Doug had the guy on his podcast and they basically talked about who was going to take Bingo. It was fucking bizarre, it sounded like they were talking about a dog lol.

When she disappeared and went to live with that guy, Bert Kreischer had just stayed at their house for a weekend and he was the last person who saw her. She was driving him to the airport and straight up told him that she was leaving Doug for some other weirdo and nobody was going to see her again and he kept that to himself until it turned out that she was okay. Lol, crazy bitch was outlining her mental breakdown to Bert Kreischer and he was like "you do what you gotta do, girlfrand."
Burt seems like hes' too much of a pussy to tell people what they need to hear sometimes. like he doesn't want to make anyone mad so he won't tell Bingo "no, you're being crazy, don't do that. we won't see you again because you will wind up murdered"

Forum Clout
Burt seems like hes' too much of a pussy to tell people what they need to hear sometimes. like he doesn't want to make anyone mad so he won't tell Bingo "no, you're being crazy, don't do that. we won't see you again because you will wind up murdered"
Burt is just an overgrown 20 year old who still thinks it’s badass to say how freakin wasted he got last night

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
She almost died back in 2019 and was in a coma for a while after a cocaine overdose. She's a very mentally ill substance abuser and is probably extremely tiresome to be around, but Stanhope is probably just as tedious with his constant drinking, so they're made for each other. At least there are no kids involved beyond their own immaturity.
I never got the Stanhope fandom. He's a depressed substance abuser who managed to reach C- or maybe even B-level success years ago. I've watched his shit. It's sometimes giggleworthy. It's "deep" or meta if you're a freshman in college. Otherwise he just seems exhausting. He has the same energy as your friend from high school who thinks he's smarter than everyone but is actually just a fuckup. He's just gets it, maaaan.

Not like me, faggot musician Ray Wilson. I'm the greatest.

Forum Clout
I never got the Stanhope fandom. He's a depressed substance abuser who managed to reach C- or maybe even B-level success years ago. I've watched his shit. It's sometimes giggleworthy. It's "deep" or meta if you're a freshman in college. Otherwise he just seems exhausting. He has the same energy as your friend from high school who thinks he's smarter than everyone but is actually just a fuckup. He's just gets it, maaaan.

You aren't bad.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout

I get why people have that image of Stanhope but I like him cuz he's like a sillier and less self serious version of Carlin and Hicks. It's not all ranting about society and freedom with him, he veers into stupid shit and displays a sense of self awareness that Carlin and hicks lacked. Still, I get why people don't like him. I got into him when I was like 19 which was definitely the perfect age to do so.

As someone else mentioned bingo almost died in 2016 after doing a bunch of blow and hitting her head(?) this was right before the election and Stanhope appeared on a live podcast with Rogan burr and Bert in which he drunkenly oscilated between throwing out zingers about his coke head gf and sorta being worried about her. It was pretty damn funny, burr even went at Rogan over his faggot little rascals hat. I can't find the full version:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

You both are the same height, so there's that.

Forum Clout
She almost died and was in a coma for a while after a cocaine overdose. She's a very mentally ill substance abuser and is probably extremely tiresome to be around, but Stanhope is probably just as tedious with his constant drinking, so they're made for each other. At least there are no kids involved beyond their own immaturity.
It's definitely a mutually enabling relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if they made some pretentious agreement never to stand in the way of the others self destructive behavior thinking they were so cool and above it all

Forum Clout

Having read his book that's exactly it. He was a high school fuck up who was funny and never matured beyond that.

Him moving to Bisbee seems like it was around the time his career was starting to flag. He realized he has already peaked and wasn't going to get to the highest level so he wanted to make it seem like it was his choice because of his childish obsession with being punk rock

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Washtub Willy had two outhouses on his property but a bird was living in the nicer one and he didn’t want to ruin the nest.