• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Douche chills

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

Screenshot-from-2024-02-03-17-29-18.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-334-Jackie-Singh-on-X-Garage-Creativ-AZ-Important-to-note-AI-cannot-prod-twitter-c.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
What the fuck are you talking about Jackie, you fucking mongoloid?

"Important to note Al cannot produce these outputs; they are co-created
with Al but the art directed by me with fairly heavy technical lifts + many
tools involved, Al and regular stuff like Adobe apps and filmmaking tools
like DaVinci"

AI did produce the outputs, retard, you just stitched them together in a video suite. Fuck off with your "many tools". You did everything in davinci in an afternoon.
She could've gotten into a nice little discussion about generative art methods, but she just had to try and pretend she did more than she did. Why? Does she think people will just defer to her vague technical heavy-lifting skills and not figure out its all bullshit? Artists fucking love to talk about their work. The only time artists get cagey about their favorite tools is when they are trying to hide something.

SmartSelect_20240205_160838_Chrome.jpg

So no it's not your beat either Jackie you fucking idiot. You didn't arrange anything. At best you threw together a few loops that were already designed to be arranged in a certain way. You assembled some lego music, maybe left part of the roof off and called it an arrangement. That's it.

This is getting me worked up just thinking about it. "Drawn from commercially licensed loops" is such a meaningless phrase. She means "made entirely of 4 or 5 royalty free loops take from a single sample pack"

She talks like she's ai generated at the best of times. The line from the keynote "if you will indulge me this soon after your morning beverages" is burned in my mind as one of the clunkiest things ive ever heard a human say. It was like listening to an alien. She just throws out meaningless words and hopes only retards are listening. It's fucking infuriating.

And what the actual fuck does "8 different pieces to this digital workflow" mean? List them. Is it like "voice recorder on phone -> garageband -> midjourney -> 5 davinci plugins-> upload to twitter."?

Last edited: