• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Douche chills…

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
If this were anyone else, the disgust I feel would be tempered by a bit of pity

9037AE3D-AE46-4A37-9D7F-B24B89EC41F0.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
If this were anyone else, the disgust I feel would be tempered by a bit of pity

View attachment 143757
No one certified his bullet ( I'm not spelling it correctly) other than the black guy on the Detroit assembly line screwing on a "certified" plaque.
By saying certified is he implying there are imposter bullets out there? Like does someone have an Isuzu rodeo with a bullet logo on the car?

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
No one certified his bullet ( I'm not spelling it correctly) other than the black guy on the Detroit assembly line screwing on a "certified" plaque.
By saying certified is he implying there are imposter bullets out there? Like does someone have an Isuzu rodeo with a bullet logo on the car?

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
First pic is definitely his sty in Dunedin FL, so before they even moved to Portage
View attachment 143781
View attachment 143780

by the time he xeeted it the pic was a decade old or more, and 5 years after selling that car

what a poor phony car guy
My god, he has only ever lived in shitholes.
And he and Ade were the couple that were the envy of all their friends.
Their friends all had to be homeless crackheads.
Or even fatter faggots with bitch tits...how??