DOUBLE DIIIP (daily+Republican Rick)

It’s entirely possible nobody in his extended family has ever looked at his twitter and he’s told them hundreds of times about it
because they already can’t stand him. Now they’re going to have a fun time learning just how much of an awful miserable cunt he is for everyone to see. He’s currently still pushing that “power grid was attacked by anti lgbtq” lie that still has not listed a motive for the crimes.
View attachment 82103
His debating skills pretty much boil down to, "no u," "wrong," "you're stupid," "nuh uh," and "I know you are but what am I." What is he, 5?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Jason fucking rules.

Pat's life is fucking ruined. He'll never escape all this history - it'll be online forever. He's seriously fucked. "Patrick S. Tomlinson" is so specific and searchable, I'm almost having a panic attack for him.

I fucking Google everyone I work with. I've found people with way more common names than his. The best part about him is every search returns images of his dumb mug and him getting hilariously fucked with. He'll be running from this his whole life. No matter where he ends up, someone around him is gonna find this shit and laugh at him for it.

NigelCumia

Jason fucking rules.

Pat's life is fucking ruined. He'll never escape all this history - it'll be online forever. He's seriously fucked. "Patrick S. Tomlinson" is so specific and searchable, I'm almost having a panic attack for him.

I fucking Google everyone I work with. I've found people with way more common names than his. The best part about him is every search returns images of his dumb mug and him getting hilariously fucked with. He'll be running from this his whole life. No matter where he ends up, someone around him is gonna find this shit and laugh at him for it.
The butterfly effect of him refusing to engage from the beginning. Crazy.

G

Jason fucking rules.

He should probably consider finding someone with some Search Engine Optimization expertise, if such a company exists.

G

Found on Reddit r/all

Patrick the classic conservative

[URL='https://ibb.co/mFKDwL9']
Screenshot-2022-12-06-13-19-22-81-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12-01.jpg
[/URL] [URL='https://ibb.co/GPQXSxk']
Screenshot-2022-12-06-13-16-00-79-01.jpg
[/URL]

Daily
[URL='https://ibb.co/W0PydCP']
group11-20221206013448.jpg
[/URL]
Good old Edge keeping this place focused. Well kinda. That queer couple hasn’t done anything to us. Why not just stick with Patrick.