• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Donkey Lips is no more...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Than a fat lazy slob.

"I need to do comedy, I need to get out more and exercise"

50 years old who buys a selfie stick months ago after constantly telling his "fans" he'll go for walks and talk on video. He's done it once. He's actually made more videos holding the stick in one hand as he whines about something else.

He has to earn less than $10 per video, if he makes anything.

I get angry when he speaks.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
I should set up a collaboration between Donkey Lips and Chef Adam Libby. They're both too retarded to realize that the other one is retarded. They might actually become friends. I can imagine Donkey Lips trying to hit on the dykes, completely oblivious to the fact that they're obvious dykes.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
β€Ž
I should set up a collaboration between Donkey Lips and Chef Adam Libby. They're both too retarded to realize that the other one is retarded. They might actually become friends. I can imagine Donkey Lips trying to hit on the dykes, completely oblivious to the fact that they're obvious dykes.
If I got them both down to the nearest capital grille in Calif would you come down from Yellowknife?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
He’s doing a livestream comparing himself to the Brat Pack from the β€˜80s but forgot the name of Rob Lowe and Molly Ringwald. At least he’s not in his bathroom. He’s in front of his stupid Indiana Jones junk.
Lol watched a few minutes. He's delusional.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
β€Ž
β€Ž
He's out for a walk. Lol.

LOL he's decrying the healthcare system for suggesting he eat better and exercise. Nearly said "Eat exercise," but caught himself. I hope he gets hit by a car, it might fix that awful lisp. I don't mean that, nobody deserves that happening to their car.
Edit: had to tap out after a minute or so, that wetmouth is too much. He'd be pitiable if he weren't so gross and unlikable.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
LOL he's decrying the healthcare system for suggesting he eat better and exercise. Nearly said "Eat exercise," but caught himself. I hope he gets hit by a car, it might fix that awful lisp. I don't mean that, nobody deserves that happening to their car.
Edit: had to tap out after a minute or so, that wetmouth is too much. He'd be pitiable if he weren't so gross and unlikable.
Lol that made me laugh.

Of course the doctor is immediately going to recommend exercise and eating better.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž
He has to earn less than $10 per video, if he makes anything.
You're not wrong

Screenshot_20240617-102936.png

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
β€Ž
β€Ž
He makes $400 a month off YouTube. Makes $1000 a month in other earnings.

He can work a part time job standing at a register and make more than that. Lol.

He recently let go of his manager lol. Owes SAG $1,000.

This live stream is great.
I caught the end of it. "I'm signing off everybody, so go do something today that scares you and be productive. I'm going to look at bus stops and wash my dishes".