Donating blood

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1663485173124.png

G

I donated my blood and plasma over a decade ago. I felt completely fine afterward. The plasma one is weird because it looks like they're taking piss out of your body.

They told me I was B-Negative and I told the nurse, dats my fawken attitude, fuckin cracked that cunt up.
I'll do it then. I need my blood type because I'm doing a blood type diet... each blood type represents the generic traits of our ancestors, including the diet they evolved to thrive on.

My friend's (((doctor))) advised against this and said sorry he was so stupid, so that means it's legit.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I'll do it then. I need my blood type because I'm doing a blood type diet... each blood type represents the generic traits of our ancestors, including the diet they evolved to thrive on.

My friend's (((doctor))) advised against this and said sorry he was so stupid, so that means it's legit.
Do you have good links regarding what each blood type should be eating? I believe in the theory somewhat, but I've never seen anything concrete. I've read that my type is designed for fasting and I've never been the hungry type, but I don't know.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
I don't know if you get money... I just need to know my blood type and apparently this is how. But it'd be nice to donate to those who need it I guess.
You can buy a kit where you just prick (dvv dvv) your finger and drop blood on a card.

Since when do they hook you to a machine just to donate blood? It looks like they are selling plasma.
They could be doing a double unit of red cells. The machine filters out the plasma and gives it back to you with some saline.