• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Don from "Don & Mike" won. He's the morning DJ for the CLASSIC ROCK station in Washington DC

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Radio definitely isn't what it used to be, no doubt, but I imagine the morning show on one of the biggest stations in DC (plus it's just him) probably pays well
Morning is prob the only position that pays well just because of the advertising they can sell from morning drive. Everything else I don’t see how they make any money. I heard an old Ron and fez talking about fm radio and how they’re still doing the same shit since the late 90s - things like laser noises between songs, claiming they’re the top (insert) station, the same songs, etc.

G

Fuck that guy, he would talk so much shit about California and then he ended up in fawkin Sacramento lol. What is Mike doing? And their high pitched erock guy

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Jim Chandler is also still on the radio and has all of his hair. Your move, Opster.

55BC6218-9718-43A6-8A0F-8AA609A44048.jpeg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Actually, don't Don & Mike hate each other now, too, just like the bbbbbbbbbboys :image_9249::brothaman_sm:

I'm not going to bother looking it up--I'm sure @LingerLonger will correct the record soon enough.

It really is crazy how people who become millionaires together broadcasting a few hours a day can't keep it together. I guess Drew and Adam Carolla are an exception. They seem to not hate each other and appreciate how sweet their professional lives were together

Mick_Mickerson

Even if so, if you've got hundreds of thousands in the bank (minimum), it's a PFG retirement plan.
Don and Mike should both be more than fine. Not that I'm counting other people's money ova here, but I saw an old Washington Post article from 1990 and it said they were making 330K a year per person. That's $775K in 2023 dollars and they were in their early 30s at that time and just got way bigger.

Up until 2006ish, it seemed like being on the 🎙️, even in just decent sized local markets, was the shit

Just another awesome lifestyle available to boomers that no longer exists SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Mick_Mickerson

If you’re bored this is 10 min long.

It sounds very familiar lol, just grew apart like Opie and Anthony.

Thanks for posting, brotherman. The parts where he talked about how they didn't hang out together socially, management tried DIVIDE & CONQUER and that he wishes mike nothin' but the best got my ribs because it was very Opie-like.

A lot of similarities except they don't seem to actually hate each other. I think a lot of why all these jocks started growing apart is because the shock jock gravy train was over. Their shows were going to have to take pay cuts

G

Thanks for posting, brotherman. The parts where he talked about how they didn't hang out together socially, management tried DIVIDE & CONQUER and that he wishes mike nothin' but the best got my ribs because it was very Opie-like.

A lot of similarities except they don't seem to actually hate each other. I think a lot of why all these [SIZE=18px]jocks[/SIZE] started growing apart is because the shock jock gravy train was over. Their shows were going to have to take pay cuts
Yeah you’re right, seems like they don’t actually hate each other just were co-workers that moved on.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Reminder that when Don's wife died Opie, Anthony and Jimmy had to go on the radio to tell the fans not to make fun of Freda and declare the feud over. Norton was probably the most vicious attacking Freda when she was alive.