Dominos or Papa Johns?

b8f401357643c68487e960fc4a4084c4.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yeah you post this now but, how about when we’re drone striking you’re shitty country and killing innocent woman and children??? You still gonna talk shit??? Damn straight we give Israel money. They kill innocent pussies just like we do. Well I’m done posting I have to go get my insulin then complain that the government can’t afford to pay my healthcare.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Yeah you post this now but, how about when we’re drone striking you’re shitty country and killing innocent woman and children??? You still gonna talk shit??? Damn straight we give Israel money. They kill innocent pussies just like we do. Well I’m done posting I have to go get my insulin then complain that the government can’t afford to pay my healthcare.
We just shoot junk food at you guys to distract you.

G

The second Dutch golden age is coming. We coming for you niggers to retake our rightful land. Until then, keep shoving that shitty food into your snouts. 🐷🐷

1650160453554.jpeg