• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dog faced jewess demands pharmaceutical totalitarianism; Bloated pig man oinks in agreement

When I'm not shitposting I'm learning all I can; about building sheds, coops, keeping chickens, gardening, canning, dressing deer, etc. in preparation for when we do buy in the woods. We're very close to being in a position to do so. But at least we're out of that hellhole!
I'm with you, am sharpening my chemistry, medical & engineering skills amongst others... the question is where?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
A pharmacist friend of mine got me a jew jab card. Theyre so basic looking, made on card stock. Anyone can do it!
It's the same the world over, even in Asian countries. The moment the EU made noises about vaccine passports and shit like that, a whole fucking cottage industry of forgeries popped up in Poland. I'm betting a whole bunch of froggy Frenchmen will be making use of their services now.

Macron is guaranteed to be out of office after next year's election (he would've been anyway) and the Frogs are already rioting in the streets over this. Granted, they're an anarchistic bunch and will start burning cars at the drop of a hat but this is already a deeply unpopular policy in France. Imagine having to show "deine Papiere, Jude" every time you wanted to get something to eat or go to the movies. Now imagine wishing for it. These people are just the worst.
It's a laughably miscalculated move. Now's the time you start pulling this shit, during the summer, when the vast majority of people have been vaccinated already and contaminations are low as fuck? Just wait it out, dummy. Macaroni certainly has a knack for doing the wrong thing at the worst possible time.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
I’m 32 and unlike that fat queer Pat I actually run marathons (I don’t ever talk about it - it’s just to challenge myself and to stay healthy - I don’t post about it to friends ever)

nobody can convince me I need this gay vaccine and even if they’re right and I should get it - nobody has the right to tell me what I can and can’t do with my own health and body. If it works the argument that it puts others at risk doesn’t make sense either, if you want it - get it. Just don’t expect me to be bullied into getting it.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
From my understanding, water and wind power is inefficient on such a small (residential) scale unless you live near a constantly flowing source of falling water. You could go full solar (very expensive up front) and offset some of the costs by allowing the local utility company to pay you to feed off of your solar system's surplus energy.

Or you can do what we will try to do and buy a house already set up for off-grid living. It's not ideal but being connected to local electricity is fine as long as you do all you can to keep costs low and have a generator at the ready in case of storms or for when the SHTF. The downside is utility fees always increase and are not reliable (especially in the boondocks).
You ever see the solar roof? basically work like shingles, they are little pricey depends on size of house, I live in middle of state game lands/bumblefuck and when power goes out you are the bottom on list to get repairs sometimes a week, so generator is a biggie, i've looked at stuff over the years for when this happens found out they make propane fueled refrigerators, and something wanted to try and build when had time was a gasifier, people built these during world wars when there was oil shortage, they even nigger rigged them to tractors and cars seen more than few people on r/starlink that where homesteading or getting ready to waiting for the poratble dish to use for internet to come out and service is only ten dollars more than shitty dsl now stuck with

RobertMewler

You ever see the solar roof? basically work like shingles, they are little pricey depends on size of house, I live in middle of state game lands/bumblefuck and when power goes out you are the bottom on list to get repairs sometimes a week, so generator is a biggie, i've looked at stuff over the years for when this happens found out they make propane fueled refrigerators, and something wanted to try and build when had time was a gasifier, people built these during world wars when there was oil shortage, they even nigger rigged them to tractors and cars seen more than few people on r/starlink that where homesteading or getting ready to waiting for the poratble dish to use for internet to come out and service is only ten dollars more than shitty dsl now stuck with

Brilliant. There are a couple of steps there where I'd be afraid I'd start a forest fire but it looks like a great system!

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I’m 32 and unlike that fat queer Pat I actually run marathons (I don’t ever talk about it - it’s just to challenge myself and to stay healthy - I don’t post about it to friends ever)

nobody can convince me I need this gay vaccine and even if they’re right and I should get it - nobody has the right to tell me what I can and can’t do with my own health and body. If it works the argument that it puts others at risk doesn’t make sense either, if you want it - get it. Just don’t expect me to be bullied into getting it.
Yeah, exactly. People have asked me why I don't want to get it. A thousand reasons flood my brain and I can't articulate them so I just say "It's kinda gay and creepy, no?" Like, get the fuck away from me faggots. Live your life and I'll live mine.