Doesn't she just look a peach?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
1.png

Nobody's vandalized any of your dumb possessions fatty. It was you and we have it on tape because you were stupid enough to give it to us.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He really believes owning a mustang gives him a personality. He actually thinks this piece of shit is a “collectors item” since it’s the 08 Bullit Edition. Of course EVERY year car brands have “special edition” models that don’t mean shit and are made because idiots like Pat will buy them. They do it with Trucks and Sports cars as another selling point but really mean nothing. For example i know in Texas Ram dealerships sold a “Texas” or “Lonestar” special edition truck and they only had Texas emblem on the side. That was it.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
When I sold cars guys would come in with a sports car trade in and swore it was the “special edition” which meant it was valuable. From a “Hot Wheels” edition Camero to Challengers that were numbered on the dashboard. These gimmicks brought zero value since most times it would just be chrome emblem, something stitched on the seats, and even a sticker. They really believed A STICKER made it worth at least 4-5 grand more.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
When I sold cars guys would come in with a sports car trade in and swore it was the “special edition” which meant it was valuable. From a “Hot Wheels” edition Camero to Challengers that were numbered on the dashboard. These gimmicks brought zero value since most times it would just be chrome emblem, something stitched on the seats, and even a sticker. They really believed A STICKER made it worth at least 4-5 grand more.
are you insinuating that the Hog Man is an easily fleeced rube