• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does this pig even think about what he says?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1706102087164.png

Joe Biden being the first write-in presidential primary winner has my ribs hurtin tuh-DAY. It’s definitely not because the media has essentially been like “yeah we’re not running anyone against Joe ORANGE MAN BAD VOTE JOE”…

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I hate Trump at this point and will never support anyone who runs as a Republican or Democrat again, but what the fuck does Pat get from making up bullshit like this?

Why don't you mention that even the people who voted for Haley in NH said they'd support Trump as the nominee? How about Iowa, Pat, and how Trump got over half the vote compared to the 25% he got in 2016?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I hate Trump at this point and will never support anyone who runs as a Republican or Democrat again, but what the fuck does Pat get from making up bullshit like this?

Why don't you mention that even the people who voted for Haley in NH said they'd support Trump as the nominee? How about Iowa, Pat, and how Trump got over half the vote compared to the 25% he got in 2016?
He gets Twitter likes, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He wants to be the next retarded leftist "influencer" like the nigger crackhead and the jew Eric Clapton lookalike.

View attachment 178698
I wouldn’t mind it if these paid whores made it clear to all their follows they are paid by the DNC to promote the DNC and their talking points but these assholes have been exposed as shills and even some have been caught trying to grift through shady ways and mob tactics. Jojo from jerz I remember got caught trying to shake down a couple democrats with the whole “pay me X amount of money so I’ll tell my following to vote for you, if you don’t pay I’ll tell them NOT to vote for you” like the mob would do - have them be paid to not fuck them up.

I can’t believe there’s people that follow these paid shills and believe they’re just normal people who are doing their part for democracy. These people are told what to say and paid for it but Fox News is the evil one?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
View attachment 178695

Joe Biden being the first write-in presidential primary winner has my ribs hurtin tuh-DAY. It’s definitely not because the media has essentially been like “yeah we’re not running anyone against Joe ORANGE MAN BAD VOTE JOE”…
Weren’t there democrats and other non-republicans voting for Haley? That would skew the numbers. Trump also got the most total votes in any NH primary. The early primaries/caucuses have been won by eventual also-ran candidates like Cruz, Santorum, and Huckabee, so I doubt Trump is humiliated even if he could even feel humility. Humiliation would be Jeb Bush spending a shit ton in 2016 and getting like 2% or whatever he got in Iowa.