Does the hovel currently have tenants?

I'm doing a little bit of research regarding Milwaukee zoning and the hovel in regards to Posts By Ghost. In my preliminary research, Pat and Niki using the hovel as their business address would be no bueno if they're using it for that purpose in lieu of having tenants.

Is there any way to show whether they currently have tenants? Has he mentioned on Twitter that they no longer have tenants?

Also, is this something? I'm having trouble parsing this tweet, but did they do a rent-to-own thing with this house? "Before we started renting the place"? Does he mean renting it out? "But now that we own the place" implies that they rented, then owned.

008493024b707882a4861d64ef20677f.jpg

Also, is this something? I'm having trouble parsing this tweet, but did they do a rent-to-own thing with this house? "Before we started renting the place"? Does he mean renting it out? "But now that we own the place" implies that they rented, then owned.

008493024b707882a4861d64ef20677f.jpg
They rented it and then bought it on some owner financed loan (because of their shitty credit) if I remember correctly. If pig is to be believed it was fairly recently refinanced. Former frat house too, I think. He knows great talk estate when he sees it.