• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does she speak English? ……..Not well….

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Everyone gets on Flavia for her poor English but let’s give Dan some shit for his lack of Portuguese!
I'm a Dan Man but he's got to have at least conversational Portuguese or else he's just using the Flavinator for her box and cleaning skills. How can his in-laws disregard all of his achievements if he can't even understand them?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'm a Dan Man but he's got to have at least conversational Portuguese or else he's just using the Flavinator for her box and cleaning skills.
Yes, almost like he’s just using the Flavinator for her box and cleaning skills.
How can his in-laws disregard all of his achievements if he can't even understand them?
“Hey Abulita i’m a podcaster. Poddd-cas-ster…”

PTUHHHH (fast speaking Portuguese)

Not very hard to interpret.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I admire Dan for acquiring free housecleaning for life by tying it to a green card. Those five sinks take a lot of ajax.

does dan get her these for valentine's day like a perfume

1702862610531.png