• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Rogan get paid to slide product plugs into the conversation during the podcast?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t know, those cans on the table with the logo facing the camera look very natural and subtle. Lol literally Truman show esque.

I’m not making another goddamn Rogan thread so I want to shoehorn this in. Theres a clip of someone trying to eat on Joes podcast and Joe shuts it down. “What are you crazy? We’re recording. They can hear you chewing. This is the craft, man. You can wait.”

Then he has Elon on and he goes “I dun know, should we order a pizza?” and Rogan gets all giddy and they spend 20 minutes ordering it and waiting for it only to fucking eat it on air with their mouths full giggling like school girls at a slumber party.

I fucking hate that little toad.

Forum Clout
The fact that Rogan promoted Alpha Brain and fleshlight for so long would make me question everything he does.
Why? I’ve never tried a Fleshlight but theyre probably awesome
A8366E35-F103-40B0-A177-8B0EDEB78553.jpeg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I don’t know, those cans on the table with the logo facing the camera look very natural and subtle. Lol literally Truman show esque.

I’m not making another goddamn Rogan thread so I want to shoehorn this in. Theres a clip of someone trying to eat on Joes podcast and Joe shuts it down. “What are you crazy? We’re recording. They can hear you chewing. This is the craft, man. You can wait.”

Then he has Elon on and he goes “I dun know, should we order a pizza?” and Rogan gets all giddy and they spend 20 minutes ordering it and waiting for it only to fucking eat it on air with their mouths full giggling like school girls at a slumber party.

I fucking hate that little toad.
It's cuz your a beta male, child
Smoking weed and taking the middle of the road on every issue is edgy

G

I mean, he does it with all these prepackaged carnival huckster public intellectuals like Peterson and the "intellectual dark web" (yyyyuck) so might as well do it with actual products.