• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Missy apply the soy sauce?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
RDT_20230923_2109535075631442675458581.png

RDT_20230923_2109494179184051045335536.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I am at a stage in life where I need to decide so I dye my hair or do I just look like nature intended.

I couldn't imagine doing what he does and going into a place to get his hair done
I used to pluck the grey / white hairs out of my beard, until it got to the point that they were too numerous. Now I just let them grow, but keep my facial hair neatly trimmed.

You're going to get grey. You're going to get wrinkles. It's best to just age as gracefully as possible, as almost any form of combatting it ends up noticeable like with Nana here.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That means he uses $10 bottles of just for men, real hair dye stays in there and looks silly when half your head is gray and the other half dyed, the cheap dye gets lighter and looks silly in a different way

You can get away with the justformen up until a certain age. The DMAN laughs at people who have wrinkles and jet black hair with 1 patch lighter than the rest.