• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Does Joe write his own music? He's always asked.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20220211-200839_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
By people he means the booker, bouncer, barkeeper and maybe one or two soccer moms.

@Gay Faggot. comment?
Yes, by PEOPLE I mean PEOPLE. Yes there’s such things. Not just cartoon characters behind an ANONYMOUS name. So let me break down how this works.

I do real things. Not just dream about playing cards with Anthony. I ACTUALLY do that too.😎😎😎 I meet real PEOPLE who are interested in REAL music. We have a conversation. We listen to some songs. Then I get the gig.😜🖕🏻😘

What do you do? You sit there, spend 3 hours typing out a 3 sentence response. After you feel “Victorious” you ask your mom for more Hot Pockets and dream about ME. That’s your whole day.

I’ve had enough of this virtual nonsense. Anything that you say or do is about as “Real” as Joe Bidens votes.🤣🤣🤣

#RealPerson #ORIGINALmusic #MAGA2025

Not even kidding Joe is having Anthony plug his gigs on his show
Is he actually doing it? Because ordinarily, Nana clearly doesn't give a shit about Joe at all. He could easily hand him some time on his pathetic "network" or even have him on his own show, but he rarely if ever does. So if he's suddenly plugging Joe's sad little gigs, he either feels bad for him, needs him to start earning on his own or finally caved in to Joe's endless groveling and/or guilt trips.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Is he actually doing it? Because ordinarily, Nana clearly doesn't give a shit about Joe at all. He could easily hand him some time on his pathetic "network" or even have him on his own show, but he rarely if ever does. So if he's suddenly plugging Joe's sad little gigs, he either feels bad for him, needs him to start earning on his own or finally caved in to Joe's endless groveling and/or guilt trips.

He was actually highly praising Joe's gay journey band. Normally he acts like he's too good for Joe but this was full on praise

He was actually highly praising Joe's gay journey band. Normally he acts like he's too good for Joe but this was full on praise
A washed-up former radio shock-jock turned F-list podcaster is praising his older brother for playing a passable Journey cover song on his guitar. Shit like this is why I still come here. You couldn't invent a funnier or more pitiful scenario.