• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does incel Tony have any friends?

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
when-you-find-the-designated-shitting-street-12001022.png

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Reminder that CuntFucker was a virgin until his late 20s (probably still is) and holds a grudge against this place because he couldn’t convince us to forget about Patrick and only focus on Joe. He begged for months before he gave up.

Has a tiny dick too. Also a pedophile. The character in his avatar is 13.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
my favourite thing about @Tony is that he LARPs as someone with a job and a wife despite posting here literally every single day when other people are at work, a supposed racist who simps hard for the only black girl (and I use that word lightly) who posts here, what a sad existence

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
my favourite thing about @Tony is that he LARPs as someone with a job and a wife despite posting here literally every single day when other people are at work, a supposed racist who simps hard for the only black girl (and I use that word lightly) who posts here, what a sad existence
Hey Danny.