Does Dan Mullen molest children?

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Dan Mullen from Somerville, who is married to Flava Mullen, grooms little kids on the Internet, lures them to his house, and rapes and murders them.
Details in these sorts of things matter, @Torquie. And I'm afraid to say that you have some of them wrong.

It all makes sense if you understand the ultimate motive. Dan befriended @captain_kamala and sent her gift cards so she could buy toys and games for her kids.

What you seem to be forgetting is that her kids are black.

Who do we know that has a penchant for black kids?

Hint: It's Patrick. He grinds them up into pepperoni.

It was a conspiracy all along. Get us to let our guard down so he could do this.

I still haven't figured out how cleaning toilets fits in with all of this, so if any of you have any leads, I'm listening.

G

Makes a lot of sense and explains why pat wont go after dan despite having all his info.

This is canon/fact now.

Details in these sorts of things matter, @Torquie. And I'm afraid to say that you have some of them wrong.

It all makes sense if you understand the ultimate motive. Dan befriended @captain_kamala and sent her gift cards so she could buy toys and games for her kids.

What you seem to be forgetting is that her kids are black.

Who do we know that has a penchant for black kids?

Hint: It's Patrick. He grinds them up into pepperoni.

It was a conspiracy all along. Get us to let our guard down so he could do this.

I still haven't figured out how cleaning toilets fits in with all of this, so if any of you have any leads, I'm listening.