• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Brinton still lurk?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Serious question for you.

I bought steak for dinner and sent my wife for wine. She came home with chardonnay. According to wine law what recourse do I have? This has happened before so it's habitual. Is stoning still allowed? Or just an "Anthony special?"

Follow up 2 part question. Do you feel shame for your sister? Or do you keep attempting to eat that ass.

I'll hang up and listen.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
The Pat & Brinton Show. P&B! P&B! P&B! Enough of this palaver, let's get on with the show!

:image_9250:: Go ahead, baby infant caller.

📞: Hey there, ch-ch-ch-childs...

:image_9250:: Ugh, get on with it. burp

📞: Sorry, Pat. My wife was supposed to buy wine to pair with steak and she bought chardonnay! What do you reckon?

🏳️‍🌈: I will represent you in court if you can secure $100k and a bottle of Anal-Eze.

:image_9250:: Abandon your wife and any children, child. She is clearly a Nazi Trumpist. Mountain Dew is the only choice.