• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does BenDovid dress up as ninja turtles in order to rape children?

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
I heard he once bought a pair of nunchaku and orange knee/elbow pads in order to fool kids that he was Michelangelo from TMNT.

"I'm Michelangelo, kids! Observe my nunchaku skills" is apparently what he'd say before the rape happened. It's very disturbing. I also hear that Daniel Ben Dovid killed his mother.

Any corrections to these truths are welcome.

Daniel Ross rapes babies.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Are you on a quest to see how many posts you can make before saying a single funny thing? Pretty impressive streak you're on if so tbh.

Don't bully him, it's very difficult being a Failed DMAN Copycat who stopped doing the bit because literally not even 1 person found it funny.

God, what a fucking faggot he is. And before this he was doing the Bams Seed gimmick. Just lazily stealing avatars and posting nothing of value.

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
Don't bully him, it's very difficult being a Failed DMAN Copycat who stopped doing the bit because literally not even 1 person found it funny.

God, what a fucking faggot he is. And before this he was doing the Bams Seed gimmick. Just lazily stealing avatars and posting nothing of value.

I thought he was a Cuntfucker alt at first but then I remembered that CF was at least funny some of the time. This faggot has literally never been funny.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I thought he was a Cuntfucker alt at first but then I remembered that CF was at least funny some of the time. This faggot has literally never been funny.

It's the exact same dude. He wants to be a troll or Forum Heel so badly, but he just stinks. Has no material, never has any idea what to say, or how to get under anyone's skin. Just the most boring dogshit non-attempts ever before seen.

G

It's the exact same dude. He wants to be a troll or Forum Heel so badly, but he just stinks. Has no material, never has any idea what to say, or how to get under anyone's skin. Just the most boring dogshit non-attempts ever before seen.
I think the DMAN is a faggot but I gotta agree with him here. I liked Sex Offender Joe at first but now I'm beginning to suspect this is a Hildy op or some shit.