• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Beige Frequency want to fuck little kids?

G

There was some talk a while ago about him becoming a troon or non-binary or whatever. But now he's carrying water for MSNBC/CNN on twitter. Does he just watch mma to jack off to the fly-weights?

bp.jpg

G

Everybody would be talking about how important and successful it was if they offered it for free and there was no box-office reporting, right? I think he really is a pedophile because that makes no logical sense. He doesn't want people watching the movie.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I enjoyed his Cumia docuseries and standup related stuff, but I tapped out when he got heavy into making videos about mostly-naked guys hugging each other.
I'll still check his shit out if it interests me (cryptids interest me), but I largely tapped out due to his unprovoked rant on the sub about how he's always been told how gifted and special he is and he fully believes it. And that's coming from me, a guy who introduces himself as "a beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen."

It was basically "I'm on a level you idiots could never even comprehend" for no reason.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
his unprovoked rant on the sub about how he's always been told how gifted and special he is and he believes it.
HA HA HA HO-LEE SHIT GIFTED AND SPECIAL AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeesh. Sick (or even sicker!) guy, many such cases.
And that's coming from me, a guy who introduces himself as "a beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen."
I never considered that a boast, just statement of fact.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
If the FBI really wanted to catch serial killers why not do it for free? If firefighters really wanted to put out fires why not do it all for free? Why do we even pay Marines or SEALS when they could just work for free? You went to college to be a teacher because you want to teach? Then teach for free.

Liberals are retarded. Also this faggot begs people for donations and puts advertisements on all of his 'content' like a queer.

G

I'll still check his shit out if it interests me (cryptids interest me), but I largely tapped out due to his unprovoked rant on the sub about how he's always been told how gifted and special he is and he fully believes it. And that's coming from me, a guy who introduces himself as "a beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen."

It was basically "I'm on a level you idiots could never even comprehend" for no reason.
So the moon landing was faked and he can't be with his family on Thanksgiving. That explains the Sméagol "man"nerisms.

G

If the FBI really wanted to catch serial killers why not do it for free? If firefighters really wanted to put out fires why not do it all for free? Why do we even pay Marines or SEALS when they could just work for free? You went to college to be a teacher because you want to teach? Then teach for free.

Liberals are retarded. Also this faggot begs people for donations and puts advertisements on all of his 'content' like a queer.
Why deliver pizzas on time when they could just get them for free?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember somebody a long time ago saying he went on a sperg rant on Twitter about his dad but the posts were deleted and there weren't any screencaps. What did he say?
It was probably similar to the freakout my buddy's younger brother had to his single mother who worked two jobs about how she's a selfish cunt because she won't pay for hormones or to have fake tits installed in her son.

That kid ended up getting pussy for the first time and totally dropped the pansexual tranny bullshit. Normal dude now. Keeps his perversions to himself.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Beige made good videos up until the end of the Nana shit. I have no interest in Jon Jones or any of these other UFC fags. His Skunk Ape video was good simply because that topic interests me and he presented shit I hadn’t seen before but I hate how pointless the video was and how it turned into an anti-monkey torture PSA. Is the Skunkape real or not goddamit!!