• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Does anyone still use kikebook? (facebook)

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I honestly think the Jews and the CIA (and/or) made kikebook to ruin America. Myspace was huge in the 00's but no where as much drama. I noticed the race bating starting in '12, and it getting fucking huge in '13 on ward. in 2014 is when I started getting called into the office at work because I was making sexiest jokes. So fucking lame. I got rid of kike book in 2015, but opened a new one (in 2016-17) due to a personnel emergency that lasted a few months. Since then I closed it and only use the chat to contact 3 people.

I have 4 people in my family that our relationship has been ruined due to kikebook. Countless past friends and employees that are ruined.

most of this was due to "bad jokes" and writing shit while drunk. Oh well. the kikes win I guess

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
I honestly think the Jews and the CIA (and/or) made kikebook to ruin America. Myspace was huge in the 00's but no where as much drama. I noticed the race bating starting in '12, and it getting fucking huge in '13 on ward. in 2014 is when I started getting called into the office at work because I was making sexiest jokes. So fucking lame. I got rid of kike book in 2015, but opened a new one (in 2016-17) due to a personnel emergency that lasted a few months. Since then I closed it and only use the chat to contact 3 people.

I have 4 people in my family that our relationship has been ruined due to kikebook. Countless past friends and employees that are ruined.

most of this was due to "bad jokes" and writing shit while drunk. Oh well. the kikes win I guess
You honestly think they did???

Dude, IT WAS!!! It was a CIA backed program, I forget the original name, then it became Facebook.

That Jew originally made it to rate the hotness of college chicks, then the Agency came in and backed it to become what it is today.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed

Dude, IT WAS!!! It was a CIA backed program, I forget the original name, then it became Facebook,

I think Salty was talking about it on his live stream. I'm a see it to believe it kind of guy, so i never know if its a rumor or not.

MySpace was chill as fuck and had almost no drama and you could post music. kikebook was always trash looking back on it.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I added this one chic on there, and made the mistake once of implying I drove drunk from a show. Hey, I was a dumb fuck, I quit drinking going on years and havn't drove drunk in almost a decade...

But this bitch, who I was friends with, but never liked or replied to my FB updates RE POSTED me and started to down talk me on FB. Such a fucking dick move. All she had to do was message me and say thats retarded, but like most women, she wanted to sound cool.

G

I left jewbook around 2011 cause I kept getting drunk and really Tomlinsoning out. Someone would write something about Obama being amazing or something and I'd write "Obama did coke off Larry Sinclair's weiner" and shit like that. Thought it'd be best if I just quit social media cause it's too gay.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I remember dumping FB in late 2011 during the election, because I thought it was getting very divisive.

One of the best decisions I have ever made. I laugh at anyone who tells me "Facebook is so stupid these days!” because I told them that a decade before.

What I used to love about FB though was looking at how dishonest people are with their lives. I remember commenting on personal friends vacation photos by saying ”and you complain to me that your rent is too high, yet you always taking trips. 😂" and completely pissing him off.

I was right though. 10 years later he's still living with room mates and paying 1,000 a month to rent his bedroom and struggling. I own my place and will never a "rent increase" ever again. BUT at least people get to know he went to Portugal and Germany a few times and that's all that matters!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I remember dumping FB in late 2011 during the election, because I thought it was getting very divisive.

One of the best decisions I have ever made. I laugh at anyone who tells me "Facebook is so stupid these days!” because I told them that a decade before.

What I used to love about FB though was looking at how dishonest people are with their lives. I remember commenting on personal friends vacation photos by saying ”and you complain to me that your rent is too high, yet you always taking trips. 😂" and completely pissing him off.

I was right though. 10 years later he's still living with room mates and paying 1,000 a month to rent his bedroom and struggling. I own my place and will never a "rent increase" ever again. BUT at least people get to know he went to Portugal and Germany a few times and that's all that matters!

The people that update the most are always the unhappiest and fake.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I’ve been on it since 2006 and don’t understand what all of the bitching is about it? It’s still the easiest platform in the world to sell on or organize people.
The problem is that it creates false prolonged friendships that aren't naturally occurring.

Before FB you chose who you want to keep in touch with after you "get tired" of them in life. Think about friends who you lose contact with, that's supposed to happen. What FB does is prolong that relationship. It depresses me when I visit my mom and she says stuff like "so-in-so had a baby girl" or "it's so-in-sos birthday today! You should wish them well." and I can't help but tell her that she doesn't know that information first hand like a real friend would know, but instead just feed that info from a news feed. It wasn't information directly meant for you to know, rather put out there for everyone to know.

I'd rather keep in touch with the same 3 people I've been keeping in touch with for my life. I don't care about anyone else and what they're doing because the vast majority of people you grow up with are very boring and uninteresting individuals. Most don't even leave the within 50 miles of where you all grew up and still hang out at the same places.

G

I left in like 2011/2012 because I was always getting shitfaced and shamelessly fishing for pussy at weird hours. Really no shame...I'd hit up random ass profiles and shit. Probably asked every girl on my friends list if she wanted to hang out at like 330am.. Fucking loser.

I'd also make incredibly embarrassing posts as a teenager.

Monk

Facebook has connections with the CIA but it's more of a DoD/DARPA thing that the CIA benefits from being able to analyze.

Dude, IT WAS!!! It was a CIA backed program, I forget the original name, then it became Facebook.

That Jew originally made it to rate the hotness of college chicks, then the Agency came in and backed it to become what it is today.

Lifelog was the original DARPA project that got replaced by Facebook.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I entered high school in 2010 and within a year, everyone had ditched facebook and moved to Twitter. By then Facebook had been taken over by moms and boomers and had become uncool. Then there was the golden age of twitter from 2010 to 2014 where it was just high school/college kids talking shit and being reckless. People would literally say nigger to zero controversy.
By 2014 I deleted everything. It was the last frontier, and every major platform going forward was steeped in faggotry.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I left in like 2011/2012 because I was always getting shitfaced and shamelessly fishing for pussy at weird hours. Really no shame...I'd hit up random ass profiles and shit. Probably asked every girl on my friends list if she wanted to hang out at like 330am.. Fucking loser.
The whole reason I stopped drinking and using social media.