• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone still eat McDonalds?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I know it's complete shit, & to feel better I refuse to pay for it (tell the just eat bot that it arrived cold & get refunded).

I feel like I'm doing my duty to society by assessing how much fake-meat has been added by George Soros - today's report: it's pretty shit & too smooth for actual good meat.

Maybe I got hypno-sissyfied by advertising, not sure why I ordered it really

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I know it's been exactly that for at least my lifetime, but did it start as that? Or was it some guy bringing manufacturing techniques to fast food? (not saying that's good either)
There's literally an entire (pretty good) movie made about that.

-enterprising brother duo make a revolutionary fast food restaurant by maximizing efficiency and output without sacrificing food quality
-shrewd businessman sees the potential and offers to partner up to franchise the business
-businessman starts cutting corners and cheapens out to boost profits even more, brothers annoyed by him soiling the brand
-uses the power the franchising has given him to muscle the bros out of their own business
-business is now free to embark on Micky D's conquest of the world

Last edited: