Does anyone else here like banta?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
WHERE IS OK, TERRIFIC FROM?
OK, TERRIFIC!

It was erroneously thought "OK Terrific" came from Scott Muni for many years. I never understood, as it sounded nothing like him. OAPedia.com falsely states it to this day.

"OK Terrific" came from the imaging voice over guy from WNEW.... He can be heard at the very beginning of this clip saying the line "Ron & Fez dot Com: The guys at the top of your Buddy List." His delivery was a take on your typical british Masterpiece Theater type thing, which clashed with the classless American smut he was introducing on WNEW.

Anyways the origin of the clip came from one of his many recording sessions, which he did remotely from home, as they rolled tape at WNEW. At the end of one session, they told him he was all wrapped up, and he blurted out "OK Terrific!"

I think they played it soon after it happened, maybe Steve C or one of their producers brought it to them. I'm not even sure if they got his permission to use it, or if he knew they used his voice over a decade later. I know for a fact they discussed him and the clip either early XM or late FM days.

I can't find the guy's name anywhere, and I've been looking.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It was erroneously thought "OK Terrific" came from Scott Muni for many years. I never understood, as it sounded nothing like him. OAPedia.com falsely states it to this day.

"OK Terrific" came from the imaging voice over guy from WNEW.... He can be heard at the very beginning of this clip saying the line "Ron & Fez dot Com: The guys at the top of your Buddy List." His delivery was a take on your typical british Masterpiece Theater type thing, which clashed with the classless American smut he was introducing on WNEW.

Anyways the origin of the clip came from one of his many recording sessions, which he did remotely from home, as they rolled tape at WNEW. At the end of one session, they told him he was all wrapped up, and he blurted out "OK Terrific!"

I think they played it soon after it happened, maybe Steve C or one of their producers brought it to them. I'm not even sure if they got his permission to use it, or if he knew they used his voice over a decade later. I know for a fact they discussed him and the clip either early XM or late FM days.

Thank you for solving one of the O&A mysteries.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT

OK TERRIFIC