• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else get annoyed by anth complaining about “shoehorning”?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its because Ant needed to believe he had authority to speak on a topic. If comedy came up Jim could speak as an authority. If radio came up Opie could speak as an authority. How about Ant? Well he could critique impressions I suppose but how many of those were really played over the years compared to song parodies? And of course as we all saw Ant eventually developed politics and race as the thing he felt empowered to speak on. Despite knowing about it less than singing or parody song writing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Its because Ant needed to believe he had authority to speak on a topic. If comedy came up Jim could speak as an authority. If radio came up Opie could speak as an authority. How about Ant? Well he could critique impressions I suppose but how many of those were really played over the years compared to song parodies? And of course as we all saw Ant eventually developed politics and race as the thing he felt empowered to speak on. Despite knowing about it less than singing or parody song writing.
Once he pointed it out it is pretty glaring but bitching about it every single fucking time was annoying. As OP pointed out, they are stupid parody songs for soccer moms.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I thought I was the only one. I wrote a perfect pedophile nigger poem to him as my first message to faggot pissy eyes. He said I shoe horned. Hey nigger when it’s OC you don’t know the metronome or flow that a persons using. Stupids faggot who couldn’t write his own lyrics and cannot do stand up. Chewing gum? That’s an an analogy homo, where’s the punchline?

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He grew to be an expert on anything covered on tlc or wherever he watched his nerd shows. "Well actually the speed of light means... " He knew the worm and opie wouldn't have researched it and he could just yell over any callers that got through