• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else find these kind of videos relaxing?

I fall asleep to O&A
I genuinely do, the stream I listen to seems to add new stuff now & then, but I've pretty much heard everything I think
Ever fall asleep while watching people on their unsecured cameras? That's always fun.
I used to do that, I can't remember how... searching the last bit of the standard camera address "\img?mp4" or something similar, I forget

If I can't get to sleep I stick on a video of a car driving at night in the rain.

Theres also an occasional thing on the BBC with what they call slow TV with nothing really happening following a boat on a canal or a train going across Australian outback or reindeer driving on the arctic but they throw up graphics explaining what some things are or interesting things that happened to do with the locations

It's relaxing as fuck.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
These are the only types of “ASMR” videos I can stand.

G

I will make an exception in this case. What an adorable gal. I wonder if she'd suck my pecka if I asked nicely :unsure:

Hey Chick from Paramore, nice to meet you, big fan. I post obsessively about you on a forum dedicated to a shock jock radio show that’s been off the air for eight years. Wanna suck my cock?

C03CE583-8D5D-4EF3-A817-1A3F32CC1F0C.gif