• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Any still have guest?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Haven't seen as much as a clip in many years. Does he go still have guests, if so, why? Like, what motivation is there? Is it like a hipster ironic thing, like, "you won't believe it but this guy used to be a big deal" kind of thing? Do they Zoom in?

Edit: I have just realized I have made a terrible mistake. I missed the letter T on my phone and wrote Any instead of Ant. Very embarrassing.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
The only one I've heard of is Chris Scopo and that's because he used to sit in silence in the background of Bob Kelly's podcast and press buttons

20230125_010605.jpg
20230125_010558.jpg
20230125_010552.jpg
20230125_010547.jpg
20230125_010529.jpg
20230125_010535.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I listen to every episode, besides guys like Gavin and Bob Levy, they are all usually less than Z listers. Steven Singer was the biggest guest he’s had in a while. Sometimes he’ll get a famous racist grifter or some whore that Mayr knows.

The biggest guest he’s ever going to get is the Opster when he finally gives in.
I heard Steven Singer now offers a gold dipped rose in periwinkle. Did he talk about the periwinkle gold dipped roses at all?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The only one I've heard of is Chris Scopo and that's because he used to sit in silence in the background of Bob Kelly's podcast and press buttons

View attachment 94814View attachment 94815View attachment 94816View attachment 94817View attachment 94818View attachment 94819
Since I torture myself listening to this horseshit daily, I will say Richie Redding is actually funny. He’s not a ballwasher, is a lefty and makes a decent guest to push back on Cumia a little bit.

I will say Richie Redding is actually funny. He’s not a ballwasher, is a lefty and makes a decent guest to push back on Cumia a little bit.

I always gave Richie Redding (and Jeff Leach) credit for being lefties who were willing to go onto a right wing show and still be moderately entertaining.

However once you realize that Richie sounds exactly like Jeff Anderson (Randall in Clerks) you cannot unhear it.

G

Haven't seen as much as a clip in many years. Does he go still have guests, if so, why? Like, what motivation is there? Is it like a hipster ironic thing, like, "you won't believe it but this guy used to be a big deal" kind of thing? Do they Zoom in?

Edit: I have just realized I have made a terrible mistake. I missed the letter T on my phone and wrote Any instead of Ant. Very embarrassing.
Why don't you just edit the original post and you can change the title?

Nice mastery of the edit function, stupid.