Do you think Kevin Smith is still buddies with Anthony Cumia

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The years since Dopie and Anfery were fired shows that all their showbiz "friends" were just interested in a place to plug their shit. Real deep friendships are forged in radio, after all.
Vos and wife were off air friends with Opie and wife and even that blew up. Guess it all changes when you stop paying these hacks $750 a show.

Snake

Let's hope not, as no one wants to see Kev weeping and sobbing like a baby at a Nana/Smith reunion.
I think the first I heard of his crying fits was a news story about him seeing Affleck in the Batsuit and he wept.

If your test levels are that fucking low, and you have millions, he could get it injected into his emaciated ass within hours. He embraces being a post menopausal woman.

OpieRadio

Just trying to have a real moment
EvtfWlyVoAgmoDB.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F09cbcd765ef41401edd49e15a6d35707.png

image1-9.png

Kevin-Smith-Star-Wars-9-Review.jpg

orn3ij0w90661.jpg

Theres so many more, trust me. Why does this faggot think people love to see him cry?

Oh its probably because his faggot fans actually do.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I hate this guy so much.

How can someone over the course of 25 years make "art", and never progress to getting better when he started at such a low point to begin with? All the Indy boys grew: Linklater, Tarantino, even Gwin Turner went to writing full time and somehow adapted American Psycho.

This chode still makes the same movies with the same humor with the same tired actors and the same awful wife and kid who can't act. Christ, I wish he just stopped at Dogma.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Kevin Smith let his daughter ghost write & direct all of his movies since the heart attack / Harvey Weinstein was outed

Smith will do a big reveal in a couple years, and it will blow the redditors minds. Mark my words they'll eat it up.

As if letting his box shaped pig daughter make terrible movies will clear his name. Yoga Hosers was ridiculous because Johnny Depp's beautiful daughter would never be friends with Smith's dud child who shares name with stillborn birth disease & baby boy comics.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
EvtfWlyVoAgmoDB.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F09cbcd765ef41401edd49e15a6d35707.png

image1-9.png

Kevin-Smith-Star-Wars-9-Review.jpg

orn3ij0w90661.jpg

Theres so many more, trust me. Why does this faggot think people love to see him cry?

Oh its probably because his faggot fans actually do.
The only movies appropriate to cry over are Braveheart, A Dog's Purpose and during the first 10 minutes of Up.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Fuck Braveheart, dumb bastards couldn’t even get the name of the movie right or Wallaces last fucking words. Cunt fucking filmed it in Ireland to rub salt into the wound
Rob Roy came out the same year and was better. As far as I know, only me and Gene Siskel feel this way, but I stand by it.

I hate this guy so much.

How can someone over the course of 25 years make "art", and never progress to getting better when he started at such a low point to begin with? All the Indy boys grew: Linklater, Tarantino, even Gwin Turner went to writing full time and somehow adapted American Psycho.

This chode still makes the same movies with the same humor with the same tired actors and the same awful wife and kid who can't act. Christ, I wish he just stopped at Dogma.
Weed ruined him. The one time he tried to do something different was Tusk and it was a disaster. He hasn't made a good movie since Clerks 2 and I doubt he ever will again. I was pretty bummed to hear that he's still going to make Clerks 3 and take a giant shit on the series.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Weed ruined him. The one time he tried to do something different was Tusk and it was a disaster. He hasn't made a good movie since Clerks 2 and I doubt he ever will again. I was pretty bummed to hear that he's still going to make Clerks 3 and take a giant shit on the series.
I kinda liked Clerks 2 - but again, he shit on himself using his fucking wife.

I would've credited him ending at Clerks 2 and called Jersey Girl his mulligan. But he keeps going with these stupid films.

And I agree, Rogen ruined him. Smith is a textbook addict... And his addiction is weed. Like a fucking 12 year old.