Do you think Fatrick is tired of retarded black women getting duped by a photoshopped Rosa Parks memorial?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
:image_4848::image_4848::image_4848::image_4848::image_4848::image_4848:

1656774615479.png

Nice immediate retweet, stupid.
1656774718250.png

"It is funny and your people believe anything."
1656774883819.png

1656774792201.png

Nice photoshop fascism, stupid
literally makes no sense

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Do you guys think we could get a Patrick memorial of sorts put up anywhere? Someone mentioneda great idea of getting a PCJ Memorial bench in MKE. I think getting a Tomlinson memorial would be just as funny. It deff wouldn’t be used as a prop to deface and make fun of him constantly.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Do you guys think we could get a Patrick memorial of sorts put up anywhere? Someone mentioneda great idea of getting a PCJ Memorial bench in MKE. I think getting a Tomlinson memorial would be just as funny. It deff wouldn’t be used as a prop to deface and make fun of him constantly.
I was the one who brought up the PCJ memorial. I think you can get a memorial anything if you pay enough money. I.E. donate 50k to a “cause” (government) and they’ll place a plaque or bench or whatever in memorial. The only problem is the funds, and a trustworthy poster who’s okay with doxxing themselves (Oopsie doodles Dan. That is a Patrick S Tomlinson reference as well, Dan). Which is the same problem we always have.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
How can anyone look at the original and the photoshopped versions side by side and not wet themselves laughing? The lettering on the shopped version isn’t even straight which just adds to it. I know these twitter retards will feign horror and act like they’re witnessing a crime against humanity but it’s clearly just rascally mischief designed to wind up a fat arsehole.

RobertMewler

Wow. I don't Patpost as much as a lot of you faggots, but I am tickled pink that my shitty Photoshop is causing that fat, untalented, child abandoning leech so much grief.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 😆😆😆😆
Your shop gave piggy a deep narcissistic injury. You cut him right at the core of this supposed allyship he's worked so hard to fabricate - and more effectively than anything any rascal has said about him. Chef's kiss.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wow. I don't Patpost as much as a lot of you faggots, but I am tickled pink that my shitty Photoshop is causing that fat, untalented, child abandoning leech so much grief.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 😆😆😆😆
It also shows he can’t figure out photoshop so it MUST take someone hours to do this. He’s using this as “look what they spend so much time on!” Yet it’s a simple photoshop goof.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
The fact that the photoshop isn't even good and the line breaks make no sense makes this 5x funnier to me

Fatrick claims people spread this image to "ruin his reputation" but the funniest most popular ones have been without mentioning his name so it's just some random guy to most of the people who have seen it. He's just triggered that people who got duped call him fat and stupid-looking, a truth that doesn't change after he correcTs the record.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
:image_4848::image_4848::image_4848::image_4848::image_4848::image_4848:

View attachment 51536

Nice immediate retweet, stupid.
View attachment 51537

"It is funny and your people believe anything."
View attachment 51539
View attachment 51538

Nice photoshop fascism, stupid
literally makes no sense
how lacking in humor are these people that none of them find this funny.
I don't know why, but doing something nice maliciously to piss pat off is the best bit I can think of. Also hilarious imagining Ade one day stumbling on a tribute to her late husband and his throbbing third leg and being bewildered. and I wouldn't worry about a poster stealing the money collected because we've all seen how badly Dan got fucked with Just for having a shitty podcast. Nobody wants to have to move to the mountains of bolivia to escape relentless lifelong ball breaking.

Last edited: