• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think anyone from lit crit has ever literally cried because of the Redditors?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Paul weimer, yes obviously

Pat, yes, in that Josiah call

Niki... I swear Pat once said Niki was crying because a mob went after her after a contact form bit, which had me howling when he admitted that. If anyone has the source that's be great. I think it was in a text to someone he thought was "on his side".

Lynne, most likely yes lol

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I just want to mention that not only did Paul cry on a livestream, he then pointed out specifically that trolls were making him cry. What a weakling faggot. I’ve come to hate him just about the most of any of them.

Seems like he’s made a lot of enemies on Bluesky! I bet this funster realized it was technically a livestream and not a podcast, then felt really stupid. Oh well.

IMG_6722.jpeg

IMG_6723.jpeg

IMG_6724.jpeg

IMG_6725.jpeg

IMG_6726.jpeg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Paul weimer, yes obviously

Pat, yes, in that Josiah call

Niki... I swear Pat once said Niki was crying because a mob went after her after a contact form bit, which had me howling when he admitted that. If anyone has the source that's be great. I think it was in a text to someone he thought was "on his side".

Lynne, most likely yes lol
I think this might be the one you're talking about:

whore.png

Those pesky Kiwifarmers would troll the contact forms of black hookers and they took the bait every time. You'd think that whores would be used to all sorts of abuse and have a thicker skin.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I think this might be the one you're talking about:

View attachment 209695

Those pesky Kiwifarmers would troll the contact forms of black hookers and they took the bait every time. You'd think that whores would be used to all sorts of abuse and have a thicker skin.
That isn't it, Pat told someone she was literally crying I think. Or something like that.

That's still really funny tho