• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you say "nigger" in front of black folks?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I say nigga in front of one of my black friends and he doesn't care

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've said it straight to a few black people, but it was the "nigger" version. If you're black and you piss me off and I can realistically kick your ass, I'm gonna call you a nigger.

I have a black uncle, my favourite uncle, who would be the only black person I'm tight enough with to drop a "nigga" of endearment. I'm pretty sure he'd punch me in the face.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
On average they seem to get the joke better than the average whites who seem to get very uncomfortable
Yeah usually if you use it in the right context most black people don’t care. Especially if they know you. White people are the ones that get all bent out of shape about it no matter the context of the word’s usage.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I have said it and I never had any repercussions from it. I assume that even niggers understand that they’re just niggers.